Client's Instagram Post not Showing?

Hello, I run a promotional page for businesses where they send me photos of their business and i post it on my 150K follower page giving their info to try and get them followers + clients.

Last week I did a post for one of my clients, but recently they just told me that they can’t see the post on my page. I checked and the post is still there, i tried on incognito and used different Wireless and his post was still there, I can still see his post on my page. The post is still getting likes and engagement (although less than we anticipated)

But I sent him the link the post and he said the link was dead, they’ve tried incognito different ip etc and they still cant see their post on my page?? What is the reason for this…(he is in a different country could it be the post is banned in that country?)
Really need some help thank you!!

yeah, that’s weird, I guess it’s some kind of shadowban, was the client able to see the posts before this happens,

also, you can try a VPN or a proxy from that client country and see if you see the post from there

He might just trying to scam you, but idk