CLOSED - 📧 [DONE-FOR-YOU MANUAL COLD EMAILING] • Send Thousands of Cold Emails Every Month + Free Trial

Cold emailing is not illegal. As @Smylie states, the only way you could get in trouble is if someone specifically tells you to stop emailing (or unsubscribes) and you keep sending them emails.

First of all, I am not selling email scraping. I don’t know why this is even getting brought up. I am selling a manual cold emailing service which we manually deliver all of your cold emails to your prospects.

What I do provide is help setting up email scraping on Jarvee. I have a free guide with my exact settings for scrape accounts and setup process.

There are thousands of agencies that sell scraped leads from LinkedIn and Instagram to clients. Jarvee provides functions for Instagram profile and email scraping and I am just trying to help users take advantage of these processes.

1 Like

As of now, we do not have an official analytics system since I only started the agency a few months ago. If the client requests for stats, I can definitely put something together for them :slight_smile:

I will definitely have stats sometime in the very near future.

1 Like

Again though, think about all the shady things that are done online. Drug sales, weapon sales, scams, etc. Nobody is coming after you for sending a couple hundred emails, plain and simple. Like I said, if someone tells you to screw off, do as they tell you. Also, don’t blast out the same email to 10,000 people at the exact same time.

2 Likes

Completely agreed! Well said! :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Sent you PM :slight_smile:

Interested in your service - just a few questions.

1. Do you have any reviews from customers who were pleased with the service?

2. I have a list of 500~ influencer emails I want to reach out to for paid promotions / collabs with our brand. I was thinking of emailing 10 per day on our domain email (or they start going into junk) or importing all of them to our MailChimp list and mass sending a template to all of them at once. Would your service get a much better response rate versus my 2 options? (better deliverability, better open rates, less bounce/spam/junk rate). If so, what would make it better?

1 Like

If you know how to write email and contact receiver in proper way it is not illegal . I’m getting tons of cold emails from X,Y,Z companies. Those emails doesn’t contains even unsubscribe button.

If I tried to contact sender to unsubscribe from his list - and after few months get emails again… so ?

1 Like

Yeah thats illegal lol, this service however only provides the sending of emails so it is legal afaik. If they also provide the emails it would be a different story.

If you are using this strategy, please be carefull, every ‘illegal’ email you send out can be a way for someone to take legal action against you. Just because 1000’s of other people are doing it, doesnt mean its legal.

1 Like
  1. Yes, we do have reviews of customers who are pleased with our services. If you add me on skype/telegram, I can share them with you.

2. This is a really good question and I’m really happy that you asked it. Yes, our service would get a better rate than both of these options.

First, our service would be able to send your initial cold email pitch to those 500 influencer emails in a day or two. If you were to send 10 a day, it would take roughly 50 days and a lot of time.

Our service guarantees a 100% inbox deliverability rate. This is because we have manual email senders who are manually delivering your emails at randomized intervals throughout a 24 hour cycle. Yes, sending 10 emails all at once manually is completely fine and your emails will most likely go to your prospects inbox. However, imagine trying to do this but with a 5000 influencer email list. If you were to manually send hundreds or even thousands of emails right away from your inbox, your email would be blacklisted and all of your emails will end in spam. Also, again, delivering emails by doing 10 a day would take 50 days for you to finish that 500 email list. It would only take our service a day or two.

Our service is much better than importing it all to a MailChimp list and automatically sending it because again, this goes back to using automation. Email providers recognize when cold emails are being spammed and your email address will get blacklisted pretty soon and your emails will end in spam. Even worse, MailChimp doesn’t allow for cold emails. If you try importing a bigger list and sending cold emails, MailChimp will block your account for using their platform to cold email. I have had many clients use MailChimp and got their accounts blocked in a matter of days from trying to cold email.

If you’re interested in our services, please DM me :slight_smile:

First of all, our service only handles sending the initial cold email pitch. We don’t handle replies or any email after the initial cold email pitch.

So, if a VA or you are handling the replies, you’re able to see when a recipient tells you to stop emailing them or shows they are not interested. The obvious and simple solution would be to stop emailing them.

Also, we keep track of all of our client emails sent and we do not send duplicate initial cold email pitch. So, if you were to send us the same email, we would not send them the same initial cold email pitch again.

If you’re interested in our services, please DM me :smiley:

Gotcha - DM’d let’s chat :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, it is illegal to send emails to individuals, but if they are businesses or companies, you have no problem sending them an email since they themselves have the emails visible to their contact!

For agencies out there, we are now providing a turnkey solution for our entire cold emailing service. We’ll handle the entire cold emailing process from beginning to end. We’ll create your entire cold emailing strategy to generate leads. Using our cold emailing service is a powerful lead generation tool that can quickly grow your number of clients so try us now!

If anyone is interested in this, please DM me or contact us via skype/telegram.

I would like a trial.

1 Like

Sounds like a good service. Will try in the near future. For more information about the legal part, here a quick link https://medium.com/swlh/5-simple-steps-to-sending-gdpr-compliant-b2b-cold-emails-4bfc023ccd37

1 Like

Thanks! The article is definitely pretty insightful! :slight_smile:

Our agency website should be up in a few days! Stay tuned. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the article, and now I am more clear that you can send emails without much trouble :wink:

2 Likes

Interested, do you still have free slots?