CLOSED - 📧 [DONE-FOR-YOU MANUAL COLD EMAILING] • Send Thousands of Cold Emails Every Month + Free Trial

Yes! We do have free slots still. Please DM me with your skype/telegram info and I’ll get you started. :slight_smile:

Hey everyone! We’re extremely excited to announce our website is officially open:

bulksend.co

A few more trial spots now available. Let me know if you’re interested!

1 Like

Few more free trial spots added just now! :slight_smile:

Interested in the free trial. How do I get i touch with you?

1 Like

Hi! Yes free trial package is still available.

Please contact me on skype or telegram:
Telegram: bulksend@gmail.com

New free trial spots available now! :slight_smile:

I’ve gotta say I’ve been working with @darkshooter123 for a couple of weeks and they have been very helpful. Their customer service is top notch. It’s like they want me to succeed.

I have replied to about 10 to 15 emails per day and we’re only on day 3.

As for the legality of it --> if you have seen their Facebook page and on their Facebook page, there is a public email and you send a message to that public email…well, your message is more like “I saw your Facebook page and thought I would reach out.”

Does that make sense?

1 Like

Thank you so much. That truly means so much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Spacewaya Absolutely! They display their email address publicly for a reason. Most of these people want to do business on Instagram.

2 Likes

New free trial slots added! We’re nearing full capacity! Please DM me or contact me via skype/telegram to get started with our service.

I need to send 20,00 emails daily, can you help with that? I will provide the email leads.

1 Like

Yes, we can do 20,000 emails daily but we’ll need quite a big setup for this. I’ve DMed you.

Thank you for your message. Please tell me what the requirements will be?. I prefer to talk by email if this is okay by you. My email address is: chijiokeikpeama@yahoo.com, let me know the details. Thank you.

Hi. It’s really difficult for me to get back to you in a timely manner over email. I’d rather go over everything over Skype chat as we can talk much faster over there.

Can you add me on either Skype or Telegram?

Telegram: bulksend@gmail.com

Free trial slots just added!

I want a free trial :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. I have DMed.

A few free trial slots still available! DM me if you’re interested.

MAJOR UPDATE: For agencies that want to outsource their entire cold email process, we’re able to help with this. We’re providing email scraping and verification for an additional $75/month cost.

The only thing you’ll have to provide for us to get started is your initial cold email pitch. We’ll handle the rest. We’ll scrape the email addresses, verify them so there’s no bounce, and we’ll deliver them to your prospect’s inbox with a 100% deliverability rate.

Email lead generation is a powerful method for generating more clients for your agency so get started now!