[CLOSED] [GIVEAWAY] What would you do with $100? [WINNER ANNOUNCED]

The girl from @kraadnc is way better though ahahaha :smiley:

1 Like

So is mine! :wink: cheers mate!

I will invest all of them in Ethereum :smiley:

1 Like

for $100 - create an email list using solo ads - simple to do and easy to make money from

1 Like
2 Likes

I think this is a great thing you are doing! I practice tithing and give money and time to my Church that helps many different types of people (homeless, children, elderly).

I would use the money to pay for my school books. I am the first person in my family to go to University!

2 Likes

Good question . i would probably buy 10 pizzas :money_mouth:

1 Like

Happy birthday @SorryNotSorry. Just beep me up if you need anything.

2 Likes

I will look to spend that money on a very good software that would help me master social media platforms. I will then use this skill to make a huge return of investment. Hmm, sound familiar, right?

1 Like

Happy birthday :balloon:

15 soon to be Entrepreneur I don’t class myself as a Entrepreneur yet even though by definition I am, due to the fact that I feel like I have not taken enough risk or does not yet fully understand full “entrepreneurship” I guess as it’s still early days.

The $100 would release some stress from having to start making money, before I get my results (for school) so I can become a full time Entrepreneur without​ further education.

• I know their are many parents on here and older people but please spare me, school college is not for me plan B in further education does not exist for me. *Legally have to be in school till 18/ Finish college however their are a few “Loop Holes”.

I am going to grind and finesse from the second I finish that last exam which is creeping up so soon I am excited, like I said the $100 would just boost be up my entrepreneurial journey :slight_smile:

To ease of the parents since I will be technically enrolled if things do not go as planned … I can still attend class

^Image I liked I don’t post on my own personal social media and the accounts posts of the other accounts are not really special :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ay $100 not bad money could use that to buy some raybans sunglasses or add it to some money i already have for gucci sunglasses or put it into my new cpa method i came up with
here’s my pic https://www.instagram.com/p/BTKejntjuS5/?taken-by=counting.bills&hl=en money is aesthetic hehe

1 Like

Where’s the photo?

Great idea! And where’s your photo? :slight_smile:

:heart:️:heartpulse::purple_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart: it! Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Right on! @QueenBee, where’s the photo?

1 Like

Was thinking the same :slight_smile: hahaha. No photo man?

1 Like

Aww. thanks man! Will do! :blush:

1 Like

@SorryNotSorry I don’t want to officialy enter, but here’s my fav photo…

Happy birthday man! I can’t believe more people don’t want in on the giveaway!!

1 Like

@wortime that shows they don’t need the money! #wegotrichpeoplehere

Thank you for participating!

2 Likes

Haha, your giveaway is solid, and for a good cause! Lets hope the winner doesn’t use it for sunglasses…

3 Likes