[CLOSED] [GIVEAWAY] What would you do with $100? [WINNER ANNOUNCED]

@wortime Just happy to help a bit. :blush: Love sunglasses though.

2 Likes

Oops, adding one right now

Great stuff! :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Taken while I was at Bali :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got a Flux capacitor, Gone back to 2010 and spent it in Bitcoin $

Reference: https://www.rt.com/business/389190-bitcoin-historic-price-high/

1 Like

Here it is random I know but I guess you never know what will go viral this was almost 23k likes, 250k impressionsUploadingā€¦

2 Likes

I would mostly pay some late bills and with the rest invest in my smm projects :slight_smile:
Brazil is going through difficult times :confused: and $100 is R$350 :o the minimum wage here is R$800 xD

2 Likes

Hahahaā€¦ not really :joy:
Great answer, no photo, no win. :slight_smile:

You know education is important right? There are things that we learn from old school that is still valuable nowadays. Why not both?

When do you start college and what education are planning to take?

1 Like

WT? 5K likes? Nice!
Nice answerā€¦ did not follow instruction :joy:

Great pic! Awesome job for 23k Likes! #goals

1 Like

We have a model who is living in Brazil and I know how tough it has been for years. Thanks for joining!

Haha! How about this? I thinks itā€™s unreal people donā€™t find this completely strangeā€¦

My top post

1 Like

Noice! Love that quote too! How many likes?

Ah sorry cropped out the likes, haha was trying to hide my username. 1.2k likes and around 40 comments :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I know education is important Inhale a discussion about this topic on here already I will link it when Iā€™m on my PC.

Iā€™m in the UK you have to stay in education untill 18 I plan to go to college (Since you have to) see how it goes and how business goes.

I know education is important but I believe that I have got enough skills in core subjects Maths and English to go out into the real world.

Aswell as the fact that my future ā€œprofessionā€ does not require a certificate or degree so why waste 4+ years at $10K a year doing so.

I guess it all comes down to the individual himself and I personally believe itā€™s the best options for me, I will make sure I have the opportunity to become a degreed certified candidate in something however its not my main goal of ya get me :slight_smile:

2 weeks of exams then I have 2 months off (When the grind starts) I then start College in September.

However UK is different from other places.

2 - 11 (Primary School)
11 - 16 (High School)
16 - 18 (College)
18 - when degree ends (University) usually Ā£9K a year

Donā€™t want to do both as it I feel like it it will waste time money. However life is crazy god knows what is going to happen. :slight_smile:

1 Like

what didnt i follow? lol

1 Like

In the UK you do not have to go to collegeā€¦ so not sure what you are referring to when you say you have to?

However, I do agree that College / Uni can be seen as a waste of time.

I started my business while at school. I continued growing my marketing business while at college. I was then forced to go to uni by my parents, teachers and friends.

So I did and I used the money I saved up to pay for my uni fees along with help from my parents.

As soon as I finished uni I managed to secure a full time job (while running mine after hours and weekends)

Did I learn anything important at uni that I didnā€™t already know from freelancing and studying in my own time, probably not.

Could have I landed a full time job the day I left uni without my degree, probably not.

Either way, it was an experience and everything Iā€™ve done has led me to running a successful bussiness.

You donā€™t have to go college, okay you still have to do a apprenticeship or something the point is not what you are doing but the fact that your time is being. https://www.gov.uk/know-when-you-can-leave-school[quote=ā€œwemakeitwork, post:60, topic:16183ā€]

Did I learn anything important at uni that I didnā€™t already know from freelancing and studying in my own time, probably not
[/quote]

^ Another reason not to go

I may have misread it but you are now running a successful business correct? You didnā€™t need a degree to do that, a degree did not teach you anything new what freelancing did. Without that degree you would not of been able to get a full time secure job lucky for you you were smart enough to take steps into financial independence. (of course I donā€™t your situation why you cared about a secure job when you had a successful business, maybe your business became successful afterwards, etc etc so on)

However Iā€™m in the same boat as you I am almost being forced to get a degree, but honestly being robbed for my time is the worst feeling ever, I know I will regret not standing up for what I wanted to do, however at the same time it would make my parent happy, but what annoys me is that it will only make them happy as is there time a degree was a big thing not everyone would get one now itā€™s more of who has the better degree and CV itā€™s to be socially accepted aswell itā€™s like you either have a degree or youā€™re a bum.

Like I said before we will see what happens my views at the moment are fuk uni fuc the system go my own way be a lone wolf however that may change we will see how college goes.

Edit: If you want to reply send me a PM donā€™t want to take over OPs thread :slight_smile:

1 Like