1. Hand created On Iphones
  2. Custom Name
  3. Profile Pictures
  4. Profile Descriptions
  5. Posts Made
  6. Liked and followed some accounts
  7. Unique IP + Device ID
  8. Mail.ru emails
  9. 9+ Months Old (Should Warm up accounts as they are not warmed up for 9 months)
  10. Best with 4g, high quality proxies
  11. Sample Account: https://www.instagram.com/bellasanders69/

Place an Order: PLEASE READ

1. https://shoppy.gg/product/2NvUtaU
  • To place an order click purchase.
  • Click Instant
  • Enter your paypal email and click the right arrow.
  • Then click paypal button and make payment.
  • Accounts will be emailed to you.
4 Likes

Thread approved.

Seller provided 3 test accounts. All logged in and went valid immediately. All were able to start doing actions immediately.

Good luck with the sales!

Just bought 50 accounts. Logged in without any problems! Will start warm up and leave some feedback tomorrow. Any bulk discounts? I might need 100 more

Awesome let me know how they work for you. Be sure to do a warm up. The accounts are 9+ months old and have good bio, username, posts etc so even if you warm up you will still get people coming to the profile. Some people even buy these to use for liking, commenting services.

Accounts are great. Out of the 50 accounts maybe 5 had to wait 12 hours to login but the rest 45 accounts logged in right away. Will buy another 200 by end of week

If you need bulk discounts pm me !

Check PM bro I need 500

Sounds great ! let me pm you back

thank you…

well mine suck, bought a handful for testing. 3 out of 5 need verification for phones numbers, not emails. Unless these aren’t meant for U.S usage; Using iphone/4G

Out of the 50 accounts I ordered 10-12 had phone verification but then again you’re using a new proxy then the one it was created on its expected. I used a 4g proxy and other then that everything is good. I kind of expected it. I will be ordering some more because they’re pretty high quality accounts. Any bulk discounts?

Maximum I could do for that order is 40% off. PM me

PM me and I can give you a good deal !

4th days these have been working great! I need extra 200 accounts. Can I get another discount.

Sent you a pm for bulk pricing

$2.50 /account price dropped