Closing Clients & Then Outsourcing Work To Someone On Fiverr SMMA

haha, good to see we have something to shoot for!

2 Likes

The OP is describing to some extent the 2 Hour Agency, which is a very good whitehat read… He is missing an important part, hire people from the country that your clients are from or that you are from. It costs a little more but there results and image are better.

I’m building my business in a similar model…I don’t outsource the accounts though, just the content which I still look at…

1 Like

Dude… It’s called creative exit!

1 Like

i think its called hiring a hitman for an account. especially in todays insta world.

3 Likes

You are thinking too far ahead.

Focus on mastering the automation itself learn how to fix the bugs /etc. Like you mentioned you are just starting. And have the idea on the horizon, because trust me outsourcing these kind of things are not that easy, especially if you are dealing with people’s personal data that they personally entrusted you.

If you are only starting and already thinking of doing that you will burn your candles too quickly.

That will burn you -> your freelancers -> your clients

And if you do that, absolutely. Inform your clients that you have " a team" working with you, don’t say you are outsourcing them because that is (-) trust

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback

Agreed! I think it’s unethical to outsource clients’ accounts/passwords unless he explicitly tells them.

I wouldn’t trust anyone on Fiverr, regardless of how trustworthy they appear.

I’ve earned over $5000.00 on the platform so I know the ecosystem well enough by now just by speaking to customers, and let me tell you, 99% of the sellers are people I would never want to work with. “I will grow your Instagram account” = here’s some fake views and likes.

1 Like

The most experienced people are not on Fiverr. They are rather running their own businesses.

1 Like

I wouldn’t completely agree.
Best thing about Fiverr is that traffic/businesses go to you. I personally had/have abundant success there, and will encourage people to try it out as a starting point.

You can outsource at some point but i will prefer you learn IG and automation a lot. It’s like running a hedge fund the CEO surely knows how to trade a lot but later on he hires other day traders and just monitors or supervises them and also teaches them

1 Like

To a degree yes. I’m personally using Fiverr money to fund other projects, but I haven’t used it as one of my “big” income sources for 2-3 years now.

I didn’t read through this thread, only the title. f***k man, don’t do it… People are putting their trust in you, it makes me legitimately sad to read this

1 Like