CNC mill with a table full of phones

Hello guys,

I’m thinking about customizing one of my cnc mills that I use for production.
What if instead of a mill we put a pointer and small camera for simple image/ color recognition that will tap actions on phones mounted to a table (2 minutes per phone in 40 intervals per day, following, unfollowing, posting photos, even commenting as cnc mill has 0.02mm precision) This would allow us to make actions on 720 accounts per mill, 144 phones, 6 rows and 24 columns.
All actions programmed in CAD/CAM with daily action randomization.
There is no way it would create any pattern or could be recognized as an emulation, because it would act like a normal person addicted to instagram.
Cost: 11000$ for hardware once, 350$ for data plans for 144 devices, plus electricity cost.
720 accounts x 100$ per customer = 72000$ - taxes per month.

What do you think?

6 Likes

Yall niggas crazy man

16 Likes

hahahah that reply though

1 Like

I think there are apps for that ?

1 Like

Apps fail and are prone to any future changes, who has time to fix it all over and over, I’d rather set it all up, hire two people in a factory with 10 mills and forget rather focusing on another thing.

You idea is not immune to future changes either and need to be updated when that happens.

2 Likes

hahahahah :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

First of all do you already have customers? It will take months to get 720 people that will buy your service for $100 monthly. Big number of them will quit each month, so you will need to get new clients all the time. Instagram is updating all the time, if they really decide to hide likes, followers count and etc. then it will be even more harder to get people to pay for something that only they can see (how much followers, likes etc. they have). 144 phones at once is crazy, I would start with maybe 5-10 phones, first get clients for them, then buy few more phones, check progress in the first 1-3 months, if you don’t lose manny customers and you are able to get new all the time, then you can upgrade and buy 50 more phones or whatever.

6 Likes

Don’t waste ur time and money, thats all i can say

2 Likes

I think that you use the search box, this topic was already discussed, and in my particular case we have done it.

static phones - will not work.
phones need to be on the move, held by hand (sensors).
There are other solution, which are working, if you have the money maybe you can be part of it … contact us.

This is not correct, we tested this in our lab and works perfectly. Check the posts about it here.

1 Like

i think its pretty expensive + as @zole said, if you don’t get clients constantly, your investment and work go for nothing it’s like pouring water in the sand

I read most of posts regarding …
Can you point me to that post ?
What is perfectly ?
Was it the same model of phone ?
was it with GPS/CAMERA/MIC permissions ?

Try the search box, you will amazed how good it works :wink:

1 Like

yall smoking that synthetic weed lol but im following this and would like to know the outcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yes @IGsocialize said a real thing

It’s ambitious but there are cheaper and simpler methods that work very well