Coding Course - Limited Time - Amazing Deal

Hey guys. Just joined not too long ago and have received way more info here in that short period than on any other marketing forum. In honor of the knowledge I gained I wanted to contribute something to the community.

If you’ve ever been interested in coding or signing up for a boot camp here’s your chance. Mashable is offering a pay what you want model where if you match the average price you get access to the entire course. Below that and you’ll have access to one course. I have absolutely no affiliation with any of the companies associated with this course. Just a nerd who likes a good deal. Check it out and if you like it please drop a like :grinning:

https://shop.mashable.com/sales/pay-what-you-want-the-legendary-learn-to-code-certification-bundle?utm_xe2e=00mEnIdzBYzvkL0WJNgHyYT&utm_source=mashable.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=pay-what-you-want-the-legendary-learn-to-code-certification-bundle&scsonar=1

Mods: if this is in the wrong section please move. If it’s not allowed please delete.

2 Likes

Not bad the current price is less than $18 which i think is killer for all this knowledge

Thanks for the share buddy

For that price, it can be a steal for someone who doesn’t have any knowledge of programming.
Thanks for the share!

Good share, the price is a killer offer. I am sure they will sell a lot.

People who will buy this: take action, programming needs to compile, crash, and time like everything. Just take it seriously and you will see good job oportunities.

Another good book is “Think Like a Programmer: An Introduction to Creative Problem Solving” 978-1593274245. A lot of books are cook recipes and this teach you to think and find creative ways to solve programmings problems. Sometimes humblebundle offers good books about coding/programming

1 Like

definitely a steal. Thanks!