Drink your coffee black, while fasted (preferably first thing in the morning), with a teaspoon of coconut oil for health benefits and additional energy.
Black with great beans from a good source. I’m in Chicago and there’s a special place here.
i do my own mix!
Turkish Coffee + French Coffee + Milk + Nutella
Nescafe 3 in 1 for me every morning
Anyone is drinking yerba mate ?
Just black coffee always seems to be the way to go!
- For energy a standard black coffee/americano should be good enough for me. Do love an Espresso every now and again though.
- Love a bit of sugar free vanilla syrup in a soy latte!
- Starbucks and Cafe Nero are my favourite chains, but I always find that local shops always taste nicer for some reason!
I’m a bit of a coffee freak and at the moment use the following method for a huge power boost in the morning.
Night before - Boil kettle - Grind Strong coffee beans- pour in cafetiere, leave overnight.
Morning - Pour about 450ml of the overnight brewed coffee into a blender. Add a big tablespoon of Ghee (about 900 Calories per 100g) and a tablespoon and a half of MCT 8 Oil.
Seriously giving me a huge boost, I have this at 0530 Hrs and don’t then eat until 1400 hrs.
@Fox loving your nutella idea!
Love my daily redbull
Need to switch back to coffee, less expensive haha
Cheap Mr. Coffee espresso machine with the 4 shot pot. Cafe Bustellos espresso, white cane sugar.
- Pull the shot
- Add sugar and a dash of coffee to a cup
- Stir aggressively for 3 minutes until sugar is silky
- Slowly stir in the rest of your shots
Enjoy the tastiest, strongest, energizing coffee you’ll ever drink.
Thanks. Now I’m craving chocolate.
When i saw this next to your profile image I genuinely just assumed you were Australian.
Which software are you using?
@embraceone Sorry level 6 stuff only
Give it a few mins and it’ll be reposted in JrVip across the way.