Comment and Like Engagement group

Any updates? I got the email last week but my name wasn’t on the list, haven’t heard anything since :confused:

we sent out a new email! itll be sent out every monday from now on. Sorry both Annie an I have been super busy. but now we should be staying on schedule!

1 Like

Oh dear, its like the BHW forum all over again. Literally 50%+ of the posts are all engagement groups haha.

This is a great idea, and will grow everyone’s accounts much faster with higher engagement rates, however lets try to keep the engagement groups down to a minimum.

@Johnny I highly recommend creating a new category just for engagement groups otherwise this can easily get out of hand :smiley:

PS: I completely agree with the engagement group concept, I just dont want what happened on BHW to come onto this forum as it would have negative effects. JUST MY OPINION

2 Likes

absolutely agree. as far as i know we are the first massplanner engagement group. Furthermore, we are not accepting everyone. Annie is going through the accounts that have submitted an application and we are sending emails to only people that meet a certain standard.

1 Like

Happy to hear you are taking responsible actions with your Engagement Groups :slight_smile:

Keep up the great work!

thank you! well keep doing our best

daily bump! Sign up today. list goes out monday

Question for you guys running this… I haven’t notice any extra likes, actually my overall likes have been down since the current list went out. It seems we should all be getting an extra 57, which is definitely not true on my end.

Edit: Anybody else not getting likes from the list? Is this thing still alive? Still not getting any extra likes and no new email about updates. :confused:

Before sending out the list on monday im running a check and removing anyone who didnt engage.

1 Like

Bumping out of curiosity.

Haven’t heard anything since the first email, also haven’t received likes (as far as I can tell). Going to disable it on my end, because it’s using my likes up for no reason. I feel like I’m back on BHW with Telegram. :rage:

I don’t mean any disrespect by the way, but it’s not something to be part of when it goes silent after day 1, it seemed like there was a ton of effort put in to get it going and then … poof

1 Like

We sent out an email 3 weeks ago. This isnt working. Many people arent engaging.

1 Like

Why not start a telegram group like other engagement groups ? And have a bot run it

2 Likes

Hey OP I had the same idea. If you are reading this, I am very optimistic about the method, and I think we can still make it work. Please add me on telegram: frankdwhite and let’s discuss how we can make this work. I think we can achieve some great results with this method.

Is anyone in an engagement group that I could join?

5.5K followers, fitness niche.

Thanks

2 Likes

is today saturday? i’m keen to participate. just submitted, hope to get involved this saturday instead of waiting a week till the next saturday

considering the above reply I think this didn’t work out so well, so you guys might want to try and find something else…

1 Like

If anyone wants to exchange likes/comments for IG and/or for FB and/or for tweeter, feel free to pm me.

Hey Johnny, this comment was a couple months old but just want to let you know I’m interested in paying extra for this feature if it’s ever available!

2 Likes

It’s still on the table, we’ll see, I will definitely let you know if/when we do it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Never thought about it, but an engagement group that had the ability to maintain the proper percentage of likes/engagements would be amazing… better than using Telegram and relying on an individuals honor system approach. Every single one of these has been proof that people cheat and lie :stuck_out_tongue: