Comment automation. No jarvee. Single account. Any risk?

Planning to automate comments visiting hashtag pages (1 comment on 1 post per hashtag page visit). This automation would be 100% browser based as I’m going to use mouse and keyboard actions recorder app in my laptop.
Is there any limit that you’d recommend per day? Do I need proxy?
(I use more than 5 accounts from the same IP i.e. my home WiFi but usage on all accounts in manual. Nor am I planning to automate any other account.)

1 Like

I don’t think there is a need for proxy, just don’t go very aggressive at the beginning. I would say, go with 5-10 comments a day and then after a couple of weeks increase it to 10-20 a day. Also, don’t use the same text over and over again.

1 Like

Damn
Only 10-20

I have a list of comments. Almost around 20-30.
So there would be novelty in comments.

But don’t you think number of comments per day suggested by you are too less?
I didn’t expect that low

On my private account I can comment up to 60-80 comments under my own posts before getting an action block.
I think when commenting on other posts you are more limited so 10-20 for the start should be fine.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s the limit at the beginning. So 5-10 first couple of weeks, then go with 10-20 and then try scaling from there, but don’t go with some crazy limits. I personally wouldn’t go over 30 a day even with my super warmed-up accounts.

2 Likes

Planning to automate comments visiting hashtag pages (1 comment on 1 post per hashtag page visit). This automation would be 100% browser based as I’m going to use mouse and keyboard actions recorder app in my laptop.

Is there any limit that you’d recommend per day? Do I need proxy?

(I use more than 5 accounts from the same IP i.e. my home WiFi but usage on all accounts in manual. Nor am I planning to automate any other account.)

Proxies would rather lead to a ban if not set up properly. If you are only 5 accounts i would only use the home wifi and maybe do a little manual warm up.

Instagram mostly detects bots from suspicious actions. Mostly if you are suddendly using a different device or a different network. Also using the app the same way is a suspicious action. There are a lot of papers on this topic - very interesting to read.

What i would do:

• Buy a phone maybe a Samsung A20 (pretty cheap and nice for instagram)
  • Use AppCloner for cloning Instagram
  • Do manual actions on the phone (Jarvee cannot fake some actions including MQTT, which is the live protocol used by instagram and facebook). Also some client logging actions.
  • Get the device id used by the app cloner.
  • Get the user-agent of the mobile phone used
  • Paste the device id and the user-agent into jarvee
  • create a spintax for your comments
  • Let the bot do the work
1 Like

@crylonblue What is MQTT? Does that just mean messaging/DM’ing between users?

Also do you know what other actions Jarvee cant fake besides MQTT?

MQTT is a pretty big part i think. It includes comments, messaging, scrolling behavior and active and inactive state. Also a pretty big part is logging_client_events. Which is implemented but not that good, that it mimics the actions perfectly.

1 Like