Comment Liking on mass

I just checked, at least in my tests the person that commented doesn’t get a notification when someone likes his comment… @roy it seems you were right…

Maybe @Itsyourtime can jump in, I know you are using “like comments”. Since it seems like people don’t get notifications, I assume you are not seing many followbacks?

1 Like

if a persons ‘push notifications’ are turned off for likes, they will never get them. I also found it often gets lost in some types of mobile feed accounts.

Ah ok so some people actually get them? Cuz otherwise it doesn’t seem worth it to even use it…

yes some do. if one has many followers it gets lost in notifications, otherwise they get it. if the person went to sleep and wakes up with many actions on thier feed, its lost simply for the fact they missed it

@Alexnvo the master said it. Drink his words like soft milk :cow2:

Just try to do it with your phone, it will take you 2 minutes, and you’ll see the block :slight_smile:

@StayStyled Bro apparently they see notifications :wink:

If you jump back to a previous thread you’ll see that 2 accounts not following each others, receive notification from liking comments !

And on top of that, when they scroll through the comments, they can see a “1” (or a 2,3…) and click on it to see who it is

I just tried it out with a couple of accounts and there seems to be no notification, not sure why… Maybe it depends on the device or something? @Alexnvo

1 Like

hmm, works on mine on a few accounts but only ones that follow me and i follow back. the rest of my accounts are turned off as it was killing my battery on my phone and a headache for those notification bastards.

@StayStyled You actually have to put notifications “ON” in the settings, this is the reason why you didn’t get them. Try again with this ?

Well yeah, that’s what I am wondering, if most people have those on or not :slight_smile:

Yeah I have all notifications turned off in my mains haha… Annoying af

2 Likes

Yes it actually does not give many followbacks but together will all the tools, it seems do a pretty good job, I’m using it since always.

Using my old like squeeze method still works on very few accounts and I manage to like 500+ posts. Unfortunately, most accs can’t do more than 100-200. However I have only tried it on ipv6 so far so maybe on mobile or better quality proxies it would work…

2 Likes

You do this after following ? Or who do you target?

I target people who comment on follow/like tool sources. I do it randomly through out the hour/day, so it’s probably before and after following/liking.