Confirm with phone number

Hey guys! My accounts have been running awesomely for the last few months with the exception of today. Most of my accounts are on proxies, however, the more troublesome ones are running off my home wifi as I thought that would be safer.

Today, one of the accounts got a confirm it is you, add a phone number and wait for 24hours to see if they will enable it again. Then shortly after another one did. I have four on my wifi network so I had to stop the other two incase they get caught too.

It seems to be happening after a block on DMs but the syntax I am using has over 20,000 different variations so I thought that would be ok.

Is there any hope for these two accounts? and is there any way I can stop this happening to other accounts? Is there a way I can figure out what caused it?

How many main accounts and scrapers do you have? are you using the tagname method? I would suggest you put the other two scraper accounts on proxies. I think from now on you should not put scraper accounts on your wifi network. Always use proxies on tyour scrapers. I’ve seen some users can get their accounts back…but the chance is small.

1 Like

I have 20 main and 9 scrapers. All the scrapers are on zproxy single proxies. Then I have 16 accounts on 3x 4g proxy modems and then 4 accounts are on my wifi, 2 of which have been hit with that confirmation. The other two are bigger accounts which I don’t want to lose. (3k).

Are those accounts ok on wifi or is it bad altogether?
They seem to have both gotten a DM block beforehand, but my syntax is quite good. 20,000 different variations aparently

Thanks @ossi

Is there a way that I can see if my wifi has been blacklisted from this?

1 Like

There’s a couple websites you can use. Just Google “IP Blacklist Check” and you’ll find them. For example, https://www.whatismyip.com/blacklist-check/. However, once I start having problems with a IP/proxy I usually just leave it altogether

1 Like

Any luck with your accounts? Are they client accounts or your own?

1 Like

This is in no way or form accurate for IG/FB/Any other social media. DNSBL is mostly used for Emails, not for proxy detection or similar.

1 Like

Yeah I feel the same way too. That’s why I usually just leave the IP/proxy all together just in case

Not yet unfortunately. They are just child accounts, a few months old

Well things are now out of control. I turned off the ones that were connected to wifi. One I had on my phone and tried to login and got the capcha.

All of the others that are on proxies got hit this evening. They don’t use the same dm, follow/ actions. One was just unfollowing and got hit with it.

Might be a sign to give up on this altogether

Did you need to log in because the account status change to pending?
Do you have this option checked in Proxy Manager tab?

1 Like

The accounts are on 24 hour verification atm. I entered the capcha and now stuck on this on all but one of my accounts I was using.

Yeah I have that checked on all of them

They’ll probably be banned

I had the same issue, i think it’s related the quality of my accounts. but in your case maybe the account activities trigger that captcha…an account which is only doing unfollow may appear suspicious to Instagram. So I would suggest you run other tools as well to make the activities more human-like, not just only DM/follow/unfollow.

1 Like

Yeah I had random save posts and story view on them too. But maybe I needed more than that. Even had full browser experience on a couple.

Could be the dm messages.

I’ve stayed away from DMs to accounts, that are not following back or have not even I initiated the conversation. Once they engage with my stories or posts… Then a few DMs per day. That’s how I have been doing it.

1 Like

Yeah, I only dm follow back. Thought my spin tax was good but maybe thats what got me done

Do you send a DM to every new follower?
I think that might be problematic since it’s unnatural and spammy to send a DM to every new follower

1 Like

Yeah I was. Been doing it for months with no problem though. Weird

That is one of the most common “mindset” problem people have when it comes to Automation. Just because it worked for months, doesn’t

a) mean it’s a good idea
b) mean it will work going forward

1 Like