Confirm Your Info on the App

Have you tried to use a different phone and see if the selfie verification will load there?

you need to change the IP and device from where you are trying to verify the account and see how it goes.

In my scrapers i am getting a video verification.
I am worried about this as what do they want to achieve with this? Are they recording this database? Will they be using it as a facial recognition ai?

Try reinstalling the IG app. It might help. If it doesn’t help, log in to the account on another phone and see if you can video verify the account there.

Yeah I’m not sure what they want to achieve. I’ve noticed more scraper accounts get this type of verification. A few months ago I thought they had stopped with this type of verification. Fortunately, it’s now much less buggy than before, so the verification is quite easy to solve.

I am running my setup in that there is not a single captcha or any pv. Only this type of verification comes and if i verify it accounts works back to normal.

Thats why i am asking if i verify multiple accounts do they will store my face in their ai?

I’m having the same problem and I used to use the web app and there they said this ‘Confirm using the app’ thing. After I downloaded the app and logged in, they are taking me to a white blank page and nothing’s happening there , someone help please.

Install this APP on your mobile

1 Like

Thank you, you saved my account

You can easily access it through Instagram application.

For users who get the issue in Jarvee/MP, you can also try the steps from https://mpsocial.com/t/guide-bypass-selfie-video-verification/124744