Consequence of buying fake followers?

Heard a lot of bad things about buy fake followers, and I decided to give it a go anyways

bought 10k followers from a source, worldwide followers, low quality, only costed me $60

1 week later my account is still alive and engagement/reach still holding, thinking of buying more followers, any advice?

2 Likes

I bought for my personal acc 3k. After a month got ban

1 Like

your follower’s from india? worldwide?
as i am using quite low quality’s follower so i was wondering

1 Like

no idea country. I bought them from JAP, HQ.

1 Like

There are no consequences as far i know. only that the followers will drop as those fake ids will get banned overtime.

1 Like

#public-marketplace

1 Like

Bought for my account and they will great

1 Like

Bro you can not monetize fake followers and your engagement will drop

1 Like

yep, so far so good, i even received dm that wants to report me for fake followers, but the account have 0 negative effect atm

1 Like

It is good to hear that your account is still alive and that your engagement/reach is still holding after buying 10k low-quality followers from a worldwide source. However, I would advise against buying more followers. Here are some reasons why:

• Fake followers can damage your reputation. If brands or other users realize that you have bought fake followers, it will hurt your credibility and trustworthiness. This can make it difficult to get sponsorships, partnerships, or other opportunities.
  • Fake followers don’t engage with your content. Fake followers are typically inactive accounts, so they won’t like, comment on, or share your posts. This can make it look like your content is not interesting or engaging to others.
  • Instagram can ban your account for buying followers. Instagram’s terms of service prohibit buying followers. If Instagram catches you buying followers, they can ban your account.

If you are serious about growing your Instagram account, I recommend focusing on organic growth strategies. This means creating high-quality content, using relevant hashtags, and engaging with other users. It may take longer to grow your account organically, but it will be more sustainable and beneficial in the long run.

Here are some specific tips for growing your Instagram account organically:

• Post high-quality content regularly.** This means posting photos and videos that are visually appealing, informative, and engaging.

• Use relevant hashtags.** Hashtags are a great way to get your content seen by more people. When you use relevant hashtags, your posts will show up in the search results for those hashtags.

• Engage with other users.** Like, comment on, and share other users’ posts. This is a great way to build relationships and get people to notice your account.

• Run contests and giveaways.** Contests and giveaways are a great way to attract new followers and boost engagement.

• Collaborate with other users.** Partner with other users in your niche to cross-promote each other’s content.

Growing your Instagram account organically takes time and effort, but it is worth it in the long run. By following the tips above, you can build a strong and engaged following that will help you achieve your goals.

Buying fake followers looks good on your profile but hurt your IG health account. These fake followers are not niche related, and will not be your buyers (if youre a business ) . What’s the point of having them, for numbers? Manual and ORganic growth is better.

• Social proof,
  • Brand partnerships.

Nowadays it helps you selling products when people see reviews/interactions around them. Most websites have fake reviews : the same principle apply for Instagram businesses.

On the influencers side also, lots of them have a lot of followers, but very small engagement. Example : 100k followers accounts with less than 500 likes, and 5 comments. Getting more engagement (even if it’s automated/artificial), helps pushing the algorythm further : as long as these interactions come from your followers base.

Some accounts owners also feel better (psychology side of things) when they have a better looking account, thus posting more and not giving up on it, like many do.

As far as I’m aware, there is a high chance of getting shadowbanned.

1 Like