Contacting influencers

How to contact influencer through DM if they have thousands of followers and usually they never see or reply to your messages. Same is with Email they are probably full of spam and miss it. Is writing a comments first in their last photo better idea, and is there some way to make them see my DM notification on phone? I guess sending repeated msgs would be risky and spammy

I would just keep on trying with emails and DMs, maybe contact their manager if they have one?

I would avoid spamming them as they could block you I guess.

Does anyone know the best way to scrape them

Would appreciate some insight on ehre.

Just try to write e-mail or DM and You can than post a comment that You wrote them DM. For me it worked

3 Likes

DM and Email both 3x a week, get STRAIGHT to the point, otherwise they’ll just skip your message.
Nobody wants to hear that you started 3 years ago in yours mums basement with a missing leg.

3 Likes

I think most of influences have separate channel(email, kik) for business related promotion. Most of time I see that…If they provide separate channel and still you DM because your bot scrape such a user, then they will ignore it or mark it as spam.

I will try this, i guess they should check it then. Thanks everyone for replys

2 Likes

I wonder if there is a better way to reach them. Phone?

1 Like

@iki It’s actually possible to get in touch by DMs. Just make sure your first sentence of the message has something to get their attention (like emojis for example). Then you can comment their latest post: “Hey, check your DM!” as brands are currently doing for collaborations.

Normally it’s easier by sending emails, if they have more than 200k following they’ll have a manager or something like that. Anyway, same formula, just put some emojis on the email subject and be respectful :slight_smile:

I can advice on writing e-mails. Works great for me :slight_smile:

If you can offer them an interesting cooperation they will certainly respond to your emails.

Don’t expect a bigger accounts to answer to offers regarding stupid apps and especially any affiliate deals. We get several affiliate msgs a day and usually only paid posts/stories are interesting.

Also just free products are nothing bigger influencers are interested in usually :wink:

What are you offering them @iki?

Yes, if can offer something of value in return that would be best.
Perhaps, you can offer to repost their next 5 posts

I’m an influencer with a constant full inbox. Mostly spam. If someone comments that they sent me a dm, I can go search for it.

1 Like

Just looking for shoutout price so i can promote some fashion brand