Contantly getting Twitter password/verification change

I have some very well established twitter accounts (over 10k followers and 6 years old) that almost every week or so get a password change/ verification screen.

I’ve scaled the following way back to 10 to 50 followers per day but still get it.

I’m using shared proxies from buyproxies.org (1 account per proxy) and am beginning to think this may be the problem.

Any Twitter gurus out there that might know why this is happening constantly?

Using shared proxy is never a good idea. You have no idea who else and in what purposes uses that IP. I would suggest you to get private proxy.

Another thing, don’t do just following. Mix actions, add some retweets, favorites, night mode for your account…

Thanks Adnan - definitely mixing up actions as well as tweeting too - must the be shared proxies, I’ll switch to private and see that goes.

Twitter have really starting clamping down on following. My accounts that get around 150+ retweets/favs have only been locked once and they follow 1000 every day. My smaller pages get locked quite frequently. Maybe buy some retweets see and if it helps?

1 Like