Copyright music on videos

Anyone knows how to use copyright songs on videos for Instagram? I tried once and it didn’t work. Instagram deleted my video within seconds.

This post for example:

How can he do that??

He could be modifying the music somehow that Instagram bots are unable to detect that it’s copyright.

I doubt that… Shazam recognized his song very fast… it seems to be the original one.

Are you creating content ? He seems to create content .

Yes, I want to upload a drone video I made… just like him

PM me your IG account .

This one?

It depends on what country you are in, but in the United States, you can play any song you want for 30 seconds and it’s not a copyright issue. It only becomes a problem when it goes over 30 seconds

You just have to cut the first few seconds off the beginning of the song, I always used to use the app Splice but my instagram was just disabled and I think it was because of this😔

Hi guys, my client have this same problem in the Stories, with Spotify playing in the background. I think is because of that, but the IG din’t tell this.

Just try to avoid using copyrighted music or try with the risk of your post getting deleted. One of my account got disabled because of copyright strikes. Not fun at all.

1 Like

As i do this for you tube its very very easy to do, all you do is make the music just SLIGHTLY faster or slower and their bots cant pick it up. Easy.

2 Likes

Exactly.
I never did it myself. But my pal always do it and it always works for him. Never got removed videos.

2 Likes

i always better to not use copiright music, especialy if you can for the account, you may use similar song that have been changed a bit.

Changing the music of videos can be very time-consuming. But there are platforms such as FIVERR which provides a cheap solution for that :slightly_smiling_face:

So here are two options:
First one was already mentioned by @rawrsefi :slight_smile:

Or you just scrape covers on Youtube from unknown people or better you use: “CC0 music” (licnence-free music). Here is a link with some sources (with a great title :grin::grin::grin: ) :

All the best :four_leaf_clover: :slightly_smiling_face:

I use copyrighted music a lot in my videos. Some get taken down but some stay up. I didnt know your account could get banned for that. Maybe I should stop then :thinking: