Copyrighted vids and pics

Hello,

I am getting hit left and right with copyrighted pics and images…

what really pisses me of is that they have been attacking the pics/vids that I got into viral… by sharing it via MassPlanner…

How are you guys dealing with this?

I am pretty sure this is a competitor and not the REAL OWNER of image and video…

did you changed the md5 hash for them ??

pretty sure they are treated as new…

images are being screenshot…

vids are being created by myself and added a clip on the video…

what really is killing me is they are reaching millions… then that is when they get slapped…

hmm, you might be right, someone is actually targeting them, changing mp5 hash only works for bots, humans will recognize the picture immediately. Do a competitor analysis, see who’s there with you maybe if there aren’t many you can figure out which one is doing it…

Here is a screenshot…

this video has been posted to 10+ pages and all over the internet… I did not even use the original video that is being circulated on the web…

I have created my own template on my video editor and put the said video on my very nice template that is guaranteed to work and started doing a SHARE A POST on MassPlanner…

The video went viral… within 3 days and reached over 1.3 million views… and today I logged in and saw the video was deleted…

I believe this is the 5th time that it happened to me…

3 images went viral… and 2 videos went viral… and got slapped with copyright bullcrap…

these images and videos are (I think over 2+ years old… floating around the internet)…
and it was me who got them huge exposure with the help of an army + MassPlanner

If you look at the screenshot image… FB does not even care…
they want us to contact the reporting user… and expect a resolution…

I contacted the said email… and even said if they want $$$ for it… or a credit to their work…

(obviously they will not reply)… because they are not really the ORIGINAL OWNER…

Strange how easy this is to report anyone just like that, aren’t they even asking for verification from the “creator” to see that he actually has any rights to that? Hopefully he’ll respond though… otherwise I don’t see a way for you to protect against this…

This is really bad, they should at least ask for some kind of proof that the video is theirs before they delete yours. Otherwise everyone can start reporting videos/images and destroying others success. Hopefully that guy will respond and you will be able to sort things up.

They haven’t even mentioned where the complaining party should email them?

Hey man. I’m really sorry to hear that. Have you tried appealing to facebook about this? Who is Ji Won Kim by the way?