CPA Method With Slave Accounts

Copy paste from BHW :slight_smile:

1 Like

You make it sound so easy…

BUT IT’S NOT!

I think you are just trying to gain some authority on this forum with an unreal method giving false high hopes to people.

I am pretty sure that if you follow this method step by step, you would earn around $3-$5 a day with 100 accounts.

There is a much easier way to prevent all IG crawlers from accessing your page.

It’s something I’ve discovered completely on my own, and you don’t need to go through any additional links or pre-landers etc.

It will require you to do some digging though. I will give you one hint.

“.htaccess”

2 Likes

By using phrases like these and promising very unrealistic results you have triggered a lot of peoples BS sensor :sunglasses:

PS: I have done a lot of CPA stuff myself but this here is very shallow, unrealistic, outdated and oversaturated method that 99% of the time will give results that are nowhere close to what OP has mentioned.

2 Likes
  1. You can’t block all IG crawlers, because their all render engine(bot) have assign different IP address and different user-agent name.

2. If there is too many reports, then their $500/month employee do manually check, and will f#ck your account.

This would be fine if it was still 2015, but it’s not. There’s no way you’d be able to load up 100’s of Instagram accounts and blast out DM’s every single day without all of your accounts getting banned. Also, cheap IPV6 proxies are nearly impossible to work with for low-trust accounts- that’s why everyone uses residential or mobile proxies.

With this said, if you are willing to spend the money every month to get high-quality proxies and operate 100+ high-quality accounts, there are plenty of options for making money with Instagram that are available.

1 Like

@Smylie , care to link to 1-2 of those methods , totally agree , no point in spamming , creating personal brand like looking accs in bulk is the way to go , small influencers with engaged audience can create monster ROI , take a look at this guy doing huge numbers ,https://www.instagram.com/sarahjohnson.stanford/

Cheers

1 Like

Damn, why have I never thought of this, I have 25k slave accounts, I could be making $250k per day…

5 Likes

Not sure why people are hating on spam so hard when others including me have had great success on Instagram. Spam still works and will continue to work until Instagram dies. Just because you’re bad at this doesn’t mean it’s dead.

Yes the mother slave model seems a bit strange with this setup, but used right with correct targeting would result in profitable conversions.

2 Likes

does it work for higher payout nutra type offers (40$ -ish) or mostly ogads type 1$ offers , can you suggest a profitable setup with spam working right now , haven’t come across many accounts , while researching ,doing that and sending to affiliate offers @shaneblay1

I personally have done well with CPI, these are mostly 40-50cent offers. I target only tier1 countries to get the highest payouts. I’ve never done higher payouts because there’s a lot more resistance. IMO it’s much easier to get a large amount of email submits or installs.

I’ve had well over 100$ days with minimal work. The hardest part is testing. You need to find the correct offer with hyper focus targeting.

When I test a niche I like to thoroughly check it to make sure its viable. Only way to know for sure if your targeting is correct is to do 1:1 (1 target per account). I throw 6-9 accounts at the niche and run a test for 2 weeks. If it’s not profitable I ditch it. If It’s good I add it to my spreadsheet and scale until there’s diminishing returns.

Now you could use Mother Slave after you’ve already found a profitable niche/source. By not having a URL on these slaves they will last a lot longer.

6 Likes

50 (could be less but not more) limit is imposed by Insta not proxies

you are very good at math .lol

How many accounts were you running to make this numbers? Good results! Can’t wait to be back myself too :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s a lot of fun to hear conversion music playing throughout the day. It gave me a lot of motivation to keep scaling. For the test above - I used about 200 accounts to get to that level. Ideally I could’ve done it with less but I held on to some niches for far too long.

I took a break from spam in the fall/winter but getting back into it now myself. The margins on Instagram are really great, I think the problem people are run into is scaling hard too quickly. There’s no point throwing 1000 accounts into the free follower niche if you’re struggling to get 10cents per day.

2 Likes

The conversion cha-ching sound was pure drug I agree. I remember spending the whole days refreshing the app lol.

I’ve never been successful doing CPA with Instagram as when I gave it a try I was too much of a newbie and used bad quality proxies and accounts.
Did 10k with ogads and YT ads in 20 days June last year till my ad account was finally banned and game over. Good times.

are you using Ogads? Was thinking of going with them in the future, otherwise do you have a CPA/CPI site you recommend? Great results by the way

I agree, it’s highly unlikely you’d ever reach that many dms with ipv6. That’s why I have my own mobile proxies and residential proxies setup in client locations.

Agreed, that’s why I do client account management.

I have used ogads before but when I did this method I used another. I like ogads they have great payouts and aren’t to hard to become an affiliate.

I find that CPA is great for testing the waters but I personally find other methods much more sustainable.
Account creation method and proxies are currently the two biggest factors in longevity of accounts. Second to the way you perform your actions.

Hey good job man! That’s a great ROI