CPU overload 100%, new issue coming from last updates?

Guys I think this is important to discuss, I can give many examples but I’ll point out only one because don’t have many accounts on the referred VPS below.

Important to mention, if we have our CPU on 100% all the time, there is not any extra resources on the machine so the accounts should not perform actions properly.

This VPS is using vCPU - virtual processors E5-2630v4 - 8 x cores 2.2 GHz with 30GB RAM and also SSD to run now 105 valid accounts.

CPU is always on 100%, I mean on this VPS but also all others VPS’s we’ve tried from different providers, even dedicated vps and also the computers we’ve tried all of them are using SSD, some with lesser accounts other with much more accounts, all of them run all day almost 100%, is that only me? Anyone else?

Is this a software issue? Doesn’t looks so optimised for me, if it’s software issues and is happening with almost everyone on all kind of setups, developers need to know it.

What is your thoughts?

Ps: Running client accounts and have tried the EB settings all way from 25 to 125 it does not change at all.
Running EB with human behavior enabled, full EB to half accounts other half testing API only.

Thanks to all of you.

3 Likes

The same is happening here.

2x1TB SATA/2x120GB SSD, CPU E3-1230v2, RAM 32GB

I have 128 valid accounts.

1 Like

It was running just fine days/weeks ago right? I saw this changing coming from last 3-4 updates mostly, each update look slower and slower. ufffff what a nightmare, now looking for VPS’s to upgrade but whats next? 16 cores for 100 accounts? or 2 x VPS for 200 accounts. I was running 300 on the same VPS months ago.

1 Like

Running EB on human behaviour? That shit lags the fuck out for me

1 Like

Yes bro and I can see that too, running EB with human behavior enabled slow down the machine also full EB to all accounts, but whats next? 16 cores for 100 accounts? or 2 x VPS for 200 accounts.
I was running fine 300 on the same VPS months ago, even after changing all to EB it were working fine for a good while and now it’s barely responding.

1 Like

The human behaviour is scuffed and not optimized at all! So either you upgrade bigger to a dedicated server or you turn it off (risking stuff). It seems like human behaviour is just stretching actions in time. So imagine doing 1 follow for 100 accounts simultanously. Your vps gets no breathing space

Edit: i’m at 72%/37% running 300 accounts on a dedicated expensive server

Software isnt like it used to be a month ago. While i’m not crashing anymore it was much more smooth back then

Too many updates, too many bandaids, too less proper fixes, too many new features to compensate regular actions

2 Likes

Please share your provider with me please.

The thing is, everyone I manage their servers here are running on 100% even the hetzner but that one I guess definitely need more power.

1 Like

Hetzner too here!

1 Like

Thank you broo.

1 Like

Running on J or ? @Itsyourtime

1 Like

The other one :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

same here never had issues before

1 Like

I can barely run 100 accounts on 10 core

1 Like

May I ask what plan you are using for 300 accounts at 72% and what you are paying per month?

1 Like

We had to drop down to 80-90 clients per server to get things running properly. That seems to be the sweet spot for us. That is on Hetzner higher end servers. Any that were 120 accounts or higher we are disaster. I am running at about 35% CPU and 20% memory - that is with 40 EB windows at once.

3 Likes

May I ask what you are paying per month?

1 Like

Hmmm we have 8 servers and our Hetzner bill is about $1000USD a month.

1 Like

Are you guys all using the human behavior ON and this is causing the increase in CPU? I don’t run that setting but I’m having a lot of issues.

1 Like

Yes I’m using that option indeed.

1 Like

Actually I guess I am running it because you have to check the box to NOT run it. Which way minimizes blocks? Having it on and unchecked?

1 Like