Create Fanpages of own Account

Hi all,

I am currently growing around 4-5k follower per month and I am looking to further improve. However, I feel like I am at the limit of daily operations (follow/unfollow).
Now I want to create fan pages of my own account which have (altered) photos of the main account and which are clearly declared as a fanpage(s). This page mentions/tags the main account in every repost which should then lead users to follow the main account.

• Who is using this technic?
  • How successful is it in terms of follow ratio?
  • Any issues with the repost? Banned?
  • Advice?

Thank you!

2 Likes

just dont put the same web site link in those fanpages, and i think you will be good

I think that might be risky because IG can tell which accounts you own. For me, I just created a backup account, which are similar, but they post different things, and every once in a while I promote the main account on the backup page

For the fan page I would repost photos from the main page but alter the images slightly and with different captions, hashtags and no link in the bio. The name would be fans.of.XXX or similar so that it is obvious that the page is a fan page of another account.
Only promoting the account once in a while would probably not lead to the same conversion rate as actively following/unfollowing users with the fanpage. But this is only a assumption, haven’t tried it…