Creating a 4G proxy using 4g sim card

Could you elaborate a bit?

How do you know they go through a 3rd party server in China?

In their homepage .
They have 2 server, Chinese and us has been recently added.
The proxy are without authentication, someone could just scrape them and use them, other than all the others security leaks using a free third party server, which is a juicy target for hackers if not creator itself.

3 Likes

If you only using it to sign into an IG account and do actions. Nothing else. Is that still bad? I dont mind them seeing that i am doing actions and seeing whose account im doing actions on etc. but I obviously dont want them to be able to see that password for the IG accounts etc.

Also, do you suggest any other way to be able to link a sim card to your pc and use it as a proxy for each account?

Thanks for that.

Do you think the app proxy server has similar problems? I’m not too familiar with how these types of apps work.

Well you can always set up your own Server with auth and pass.
The Developer even sells the Server Software

If you set up your server that’s diffetent, your proxy data are safe (as far as we know, author could still get that) but license are very expensive and non of the postwr here have it, my suggestion were aimed to people looking to easily make proxy for cheap and putting their safety (and client) at risk for a few bucks. Better spend those energy in getting more clients before regretting it all. Getting your proxy scraped and used by someone else Is not cool.

1 Like

are you getting problem with follow.like.and unfollow blocked?
i copy full proxy from allproxy app android. and paste to my proxy jarvee. but its not work… and i try to remove http:// still not work

http://sjsjsk:ieieh7sj@conn4.trs.ai:32961
sjsjsk:ieieh7sj@conn4.trs.ai:32961

these 2 url not work

im willing to help people with their building of 4g proxies
but they will need to have the equipment first
i currently manage around 15 own proxies and i soon gone build a 75 more :smiley:

are you using orangepi/raspberry/ or mikrotik and switch hub

rpi 4 im using

Feel like writing a guide? You’ll be lvl2 in notime with it since there is no clear guide only bits and pieces

mmm sure i guess i can?

3 Likes

I’d be interested aswell since i have no knowledge of that and knowing there is no such proper guide for noobs (at least none i know of) you’ll get your lvl2 beyond fast.

Mobile proxies have become a want for lots of people but only a few know how to make them properly. People need some sort of Lego easy to follow guide like me (since i’m not a technician) That would be a great piece of contributing which has been on the low for months i feel (contributing part)

Just saying… :wink: @Orel_Sasi

rpi 4 + dongle? just that? no mikrotik and switch hub?

i just open a new topic on how making 4g mobile proxy

enjoy just made a new topic

Great! I’ll have to admit it’s still chinese for people like me but if it helps people the better!

I’ll try to make something of it later on if possible

im just trying to help if u need to build i can offer my service but to build it for u i would charge.

1 Like

i cant find your thread for this