Creating and growing instagram accounts

I read a lot yesterday and tried to enable flight mode on my phone. My IP changed but just the IPv6 changed. The IPv4 stays the same every time. Doesn’t leave that some footprints?

1 Like

I will try this with multilogin. Already read something about it in this forum.

When I create an account with a random mobile IP and then put into automation software, won’t that cause any fork of verification? (PV/EV)

2 Likes

I heard that some provider don’t change the ip, but it’s very rare. Are you sure tha’ts your case?
On out mobile phone, almost all provider change you ip after you shutdown your phone, airplan, or even just after some time or when moving around your city, so it’s normal that you have multiple ip and ig won’t ask for a verification.

2 Likes

IPv4 changes less often. I suspect that it will be enough if the IPv6 changes. I will just try it. I just hope it works the same with Firefox as it does with Google Chrome.

2 Likes

do you keep the phone in airplane mode for 10 seconds? Check ip on sites like eth0.me
Firefox should work the same, just use a fresh installation

2 Likes

+1 for multilogin. They even provide their API, so If some one is technical they can make a bot and create accounts on autopilot.

2 Likes

Yes, I checked my IP on a website for that. But the IPv4 changes not often while the IPv6 changes a lot

1 Like

Just go and disable your IPv4 TCP/IP stack under the interface properties

1 Like

Do I change that in the settings of my phone? How? I cant find this option in the settings

got any good provider for residential proxies , not shared?

@Digital7Boy
13chars

1 Like

Create account with mobile proxy and then move to datacenter, that would be better.

Why not create with mobile proxy (phone) and move to another mobile proxy? For me datacenters did not do the job

Of course, that would be even better

1 Like

What I’m referencing is on a windows computer. Find the interface right click >properties > uncheck ipv4> apply

Go to what’s my Ip and verify it’s an ipv6 Ip. Not all providers will have ipv6 ips. Sometimes they do but your ip might not change.

My provider, metro pcs in the states, didn’t have a change in ipv4 address so I changed it to ipv6 and that worked for me.

1 Like

so basically your saying everytime I switch my phone on airplane mode then off it will give me a new ip address and then when I keep doing this cant I just keep those ip addresses and use them as proxies so I don’t have to buy mobile proxies