Creating / Designing Instagram Content

What is the best and quickest way to create engaging content for your Instagram account?

1 Like

There are a variety of free solutions like Canva, or even reposting from Pinterest if you’re feeling risky. You could also use stock photos from various stock sites that provide them for free, or low cost, like pexels, pixabay or unsplash.

Sites like Creative Market or Envato also have resources for graphics, templates and affordable content that you can modify. It really depends on what you’re trying to do and what niche your accounts are in.

Pretty generic question (so my answer is too) but with more specifics I’m sure others can provide better resources/info.

2 Likes

The best and the quickest way can be totaly two different paths :smiley: If you are looking for easy, cheap and fast way to create posts that will look like you invested more time in it, I would also say Canva. But again, your followers will decide if the content is engaging, based on your post concept and message that it sends :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is a tough one. As Bianca said, it’s hard to combine those two ways. You gotta find a way to make yourself different than the others, but also you need to stay loyal to your niche. I think that’s the most important thing. Your followers don’t want to see too many oscillations regarding your posts.

Really depends on your niche and experience level.

I.e do you post photos, infographics, memes etc.

I have a fitness page and I use photoshop to create my infographics.

Start on canva or sparkpost and as you get better you will be able to learn more creative ways to do things.
I was terrible at photoshop when I started a few years back and I just kept posting and testing and over time I learnt what worked.