Creating instagram accounts on desktop? good or bad

Dude you need to do more reading and testing. People are going to stop answering you on here very fast if you keep expecting to be spoon fed every answer. Read on here and bhw and make a plan then go for it, if you fail then try again.

Make gmail accounts like you normally would on chrome or any browser. Id suggest chrome and make a new profile so that you’re fresh and go from there. Then delete the profile and move onto the next computer. Not brain science.

5 Likes

Amen. I’ll add to this - Another reason to test is that it’s also good to “fail”, because even if this method fails - it’s not really failing. You just discover a method that doesn’t work and it gets all of us closer to solutions that do work. So please give it a try and let us know!

sounds good, gona be doing this today

I think it should be good when you create accounts on your mobile phone. Because … Instagram is a application for Mobile Phone. Otherwise it depends on your method, Just don’t create more than 3 accounts per IP (IG will detect you).

2 Likes

Maybe if you change your user agent with “Random User Agent” extension, it could works but I am not an expert ! :slightly_smiling_face:

I would suggest start small and see how it goes.

Better create Accounts from mobile phone on 4g proxy. Dont do it from mail.ru. I recommend mail.com or gmail.com

how do you create the instagram account with a proxy?

an alternative to using phones, is to set the User Agent string for your browser to that of a mobile device. You can then simulate signing up with a phone.

for example, use a fresh proxy, set your desktop browser to said proxy, change the UA string to Android, create a new email address, sign up to IG

Chrome has a solid UA string changer (has common UA strings included): Chrome UA Spoofer

1 Like

This is good but when creating account on PC and using android user agent’s you don’t need to fake this things too??

• IMEI
  • Android ID
  • Advertising ID
  • Device ID
  • GSF(Google Service Framework)
  • Harware Serial
  • Bluetooth&wifi Mac Address
  • Wifi ssid
  • Mobile Number(not necessarily)
  • Sim Card Serial
  • Sim Subscriber ID
  • Sim Operator
  • Build Fingerprints

Info by @sonpink

2 Likes

i havent had to yet. granted i’m new to the arena, but the UA was enough to get the different functionality needed to interact with IG (do posts and stuff like that). The UA wasn’t needed for registration though.

The steps i listed were all i needed to be able to create new IG accounts (through a proxy) on a desktop

@imHugoLeandro

Yes that’s all stuff you should change

I wish there was a video that shows how to change all this stuff on a MacBook pro like I have

colleges have thousands of computers on many lines but all thru few ip addresses. it in theory should pose no problem. Only one way to find out…do it

1 Like