Creating Instagram Scraper Accounts

I have a few questions I can’t seem to find a clear answer on via the search. I’m looking to create a few IG accounts for the sole purpose of scraping for other accounts. I’m running a small operation right now of my own personal and business accounts. I currently have 3 main accounts and 2 scraper accounts. the two current scrapers are old accounts I created over a year ago, but never did much on. I have tasked these two to two of the main accounts.

Now I need to create 1 more scraper account to match to the last main account. Is it safe to create this within J without using any kind of proxy? All of these accounts were created on my personal Iphone. 2 over 2 years ago. the other 3 within the last 1 1/2 years. I have never created an account using J.

What about going forward for scraper or main accounts? What is the rough limit on creating accounts within J or on a mobile?

Another option I’ve read about is having a friend create an account on their phone and I just use that. Any thought or recommendations are greatly appreciated!

1 Like