Creating Personal Page instead of Business Page, for better reach

Today, I come along an awesome page, that page have around 3500 followers, still got 2k to 3k shares and also 1k likes. It’s really strange for me…
Then I thought of creating a personal page than business and grow that page through my another page.
Will anyone here help to how to create personal page instead of Business because everytime I create a page, it will become business.

See this,
Only 23 likes, but shares are around 400.

OMG​:scream::scream:, it’s strange. Is everyone died here. Not receiving any response from last two topics.
Is my topic to hard​:joy::joy::joy:
Or too easy​:wink::wink::wink:

It is holiday. Normal people spend their time on the beach.

I would love to help you, but know almost nothing about Facebook. I didn’t even know about the existence of personal pages. I thought you can have a personal profile, or a page.

At least my useless comment bumped your post to the top of the list again :wink:

4 Likes

Probably the best answer yet, here’s a gif of my current vacation:

Also, sorry, I can’t help too much with FB, as I’ve recently deactivated my only account. I have run a few pages but they’re all hidden now, due to that :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I guess, its the same with Instagram. Business IG reach gets limited, as it is the case with the Business Page in FB. Best way to go is to use personal IG + FB pages.

Nah, no break for me. There’s less traffic on the extra mile :smiley: