Creation of accounts - new problem since today

Today I wanted to create new accounts but after security check I immediately get “Upload a photo of yourself” and then the account is pending. Anybody facing the same issue?

1 Like

Facebook has tightened up even aged accounts login in are getting this after a couple of days of actions

Delete cookies, use safe proxies and if you haven’t uploaded any pic yet on those profiles, you should try sending a pic of a random person.
Btw… I’m facing the same problem since 3 weeks ago, it is annoying, I got 8 aged and well built profiles banned -.- .

Have you tried uploading a picture of a random guy/girl?

Yes uploaded and then it says it will be reviewed within 72 hours, so looks if you can’t make new accounts yet (ones that you can use immediately)

I get the same error when trying to create a new fb account. I am using private proxies and I am creating the accounts with MP.
This is smth new.

Is there still no solution to this FB shit. You can do what you want - bum - upload photo request - 72 wait

So I played around - they block bk.ru email adresses but allow mail.ru. Residential IP for creation is okay but as soon as you move the account to proxy it is suspended - in MP, but if you go back to the normal browser you can log in into that newly created account without issues - MP PROBLEM?

I managed to get passed this. I created 10 fb accounts yesterday and i didnt get this error.
First of all, i use proxies, phone validation and email validation.
1.I created the account in MP but i didnt fill in the credentials for fb.
2. I asigned the proxy
3. I filled in the credentials and validated the fb account with phine number
4. I created the email account and validated the fb account with this email address.
Try it. Give me a PM if you need further assistance.

1 Like

In MP embedded browser?

Yes. I create all accounts in mp browser.

Just tried:
Open embedded browser - enter proxy - nothing else - verify - open embeded browser - entered name - instead of email - entered phone - verified phone with code - closed embeded browser - put in name in MP profile - email - password - validate - invalid credentials

1 Like

Definitely a MP problem - think has to do with clear cookies and history. When I open firefox, enter the proxy and create the account in firefox everything runs smooth. If I use EB it is suspended immediately

With this method I could create 6 in a row, then it started to ask for photo, even before the account was created

Can you explain how you can create an account? can you make a video record screenshot please?

Tomorrow if it’s ok with you.

OK contact me :slight_smile:

I explained above how I did - completely without MP, I think the key is clearing history and cookies in firefox

so you solved it?

Yes can now create accounts again but only very few per day