Cryptocurrency - Litecoin is Lit

Welp Bitcoin is at $7.3k right now…

4 Likes

When you realize you shoulda invested in bitcoin 2 months ago.

6 Likes

hahaha I’m curious to see how big the bubble gets before it pops…if it ever does.

2 Likes

After the fork (if it happens)

1 Like

Now Bitcoin is above $17k, and Litecoin was at $345 earlier today… Will it ever stop?

2 Likes

good thing I took my own advice and bought a litecoin at $97 :slight_smile:

1 Like

This sunday they are voting in Sunday big co-operations and governments will deny bitcoin crashing the price most likely.

Bought 3 bitcoin for like $700 ish last year early December and selling mine in the next day or so

2 Likes

Bitcoins going above 20,000 could go 24/25 before a correction, i would hold a bit longer before cashing.

1 Like

Hi there, so no that’s not how it works. If you are interested in buying I would suggest doing a little more resourch.
Bitcoin is an international currency and has the same value all over the world.
By the way you think you could give us an insight on what is going on with Chinese social Media? It would make a great post:slight_smile: and if you do please tag me so I get notified

The transactions fees are to big to be able to use it in small transactions anyway so it will not affect its use very much.
I hope you did sell though and yeah the price dropped it’s a great time to buy and HoDor :smiling_imp: if you know what I mean​:wink:

2 Likes

If only we knew!

2 Likes

Anyone here. Has forgotten wallet password or not able to recover it which had 100 bitcoins bought in back 2012?:joy:

1 Like

Do you recover the wallet passwords?

I’ve a very bad experience with an industry expert who has been mentioned in reputed media like CoinDesk.

I accept crypto payments for my services as I don’t like a third party to own my funds.

The reason is the same for every crypto enthusiast and supporter.
Crypto gave us much liberty to use our own funds.
Plus is much cheaper & faster than the traditional money transfer system.

1 Like

Wow…