Currently doing 200+ sales a day ($8000ish) with shopify and FB - questions?

Hey guys,

A LOOONNGGG time ago I did a post on affiliate stuff I was doing and answered questions…people seemed to like it

anyways…I thought i’d share and help out if anyone has questions…ill get a specific as i can

I’m using FB ads running traffic to my own site (shopify) and doing 7-10k a day in sales this month (a bit less last month) - i dont handle any of the shipping myself but i’m not ‘dropshipping’ its my inventory - using a fulfilment house

ive learnt a lot so far (still lots to learn) but im willing to help out and share - so if you’re into ecommerce now or want to…i have no issues helping a bit on here with systems, services questions and so on!

Ask away!

#Trial7daysEbizcourses

4 Likes

What kind of ad formats are you using? What is your ad budget? How are you targeting for your ads?

how much your budget everyday?

You’re purely using FB to drive traffic? And it’s still profitable?

1. What is your profit margin on the sales brought in?
  2. Ecom vs Affiliate marketing…which do you prefer?
  3. How sustainable is your monthly income off ecommerce?

Congrats this is crazy, i always wanted to dry dropshipping but something stop me mainly working with china slow shipping. So here are few q for you:

1. Do you dropship from china or you have supplier closer to your targeted market and how long is your shipping time?
  2. What payment processor you use, i heard paypal makes a lot of problems to dropshippers by freezing accounts.
  3. Do you have a real registered company for this, do you charge taxes like VAT on your products?
  4. How much you invested and spent until you mastered fb ads, do you have any course you would recommend us to go through as beginners.

i am intersted in your methoed detials

Would be interested in hearing more, what type of store do you run? I’ve been running FB ads for clients for years and I’ve recently started to think I should just set up my own store.

Is it general or niched, multi-products or single? Branded or supplier brands only? Do you do viral products or more ‘normal’ kinds of products?

Have you got VA’s helping you with something and what kind of profit margins are you working with at the moment?

If you’d be open to sharing these kinds of things with us that would be very helpful! Thanks.

lol 6 days later and nobody got an answer?

After creating the thread he saw Thanos in his dream and he got vanished. I wanted to throw some questions but my questions are also got vanished! Rolf!!