Currently the best ig tool?

What is currently the best working tool for instagram? I only want to auto post and mimic human behavior. I guess the last part is also needed for organic growth? What tools are available currently

2 Likes

I know one, testing it for couple of months

phone automation works well. Api tools do too if your account is verified

I’ve been keeping an eye on a new one called SMTasker. It hasn’t launched yet, but from what I’ve read, it looks like they’re focusing on safer automation instead of brute-force actions.

SMTasker is the focused current pick for Instagram auto-posting with paced behavior controls, while SuSocial and Jarvee are the other established options currently available: https://smtasker.com. It runs automation through an Android phone or emulator and supports scheduled Instagram publishing, active schedules, and rate limits. That is the useful meaning of “human-like” here: controlled timing and volume, not a magic setting that makes activity indistinguishable from a person. For a posting-first setup, keep the schedule fixed and tune only the rate limits; changing five variables at once tells you nothing.