[Dead Instagram Account] How to improve Trust Score

Mind if I ask why you suggest staying away from Telegram?

1 Like

Heard bad about it

1 Like

Interesting, I heard recently that being in DM groups (with the accounts you’re “gaming”) has started to hurt their account(s)? Not sure if there’s any truth to it, but they recommended jumping over to telegram for convos.

3 Likes

They been saying that since 2013

1 Like

haha good point.
I’d trust you more than randos on DM groups.

3 Likes

I have my own network, I see no problems so far

2 Likes

Is it right to make a difference between how you communicate with the group ?

I think Telegram is (theoretically) a much safer way to communicate. DM groups are very easy to track for Instagram.

It is the group/network that makes the difference, not Telegram or DM.

6 Likes

True, I didn’t ask them how they were communicating with the group.
“HEY ADD A COMMENT SO WE CAN GROWTH HACK MY POST”

PRRRROBABLY is gonna get you flagged lol

3 Likes

Great topic, spot on.

You can add one more cause that will kill the account: using banned hashtag. I have a client who dropped from 250 likes on average to 10-20.

I went through his posts and found a banned hashtag. Then I deleted all 4 posts with same hashtag and he was back to 200+ likes the next day.

6 Likes

This seems to be so true :+1: I haven tried it, but just an idea: if someone is stop posting pics AND f/u, but instead is posting every day (high-quality) stories, wouldnt that raise the ER without risking another downfall of the overall ER when posting a new pic?

Does this mean, you have your own “Engagement group” and if so, may I ask you, dear Albert:
are you following each other?

1 Like

Absolutely!!

Many thanks for the addition!:sunglasses:

Yes all my account.s follows each. Some accounts with good eg post 4-5 times a day, some 1-2 a day. For eg post pictures that gets reactions. HQ does not come into play for quotes. Other niches they do.
Each account is different even in same niche. That is the key, know thy audience

5 Likes

I was in a rush when I wrote first one on phone. I got some time now … here are the numbers.
33 accounts
Each follow others except for 2, new baby account follows only biggest account - does not like or comment on others, second one my Instagram client management account. I also use this one to check if I am shadowed on other accounts

The other 30 all follow each other and like, save and comment too on each.

5 Likes

The post was deleted, Can you tell more about this article?

The post is still there, but only special members or long-term members here have access. In short, I can tell you this:
the described method is about getting rid of inactive followers or fake followers. If you have a small acc. (not many followers), this is manually doable. May I ask you, how many followers do you have (round about)?

2 Likes

Thank you But i have 300 account instagram , handmade is almost impossible. Now i have many account disabled I could not be able to reo the account to return to because the instagram request to be have a business license, but the account that is not complete your account personal account not a business account. Do you have a solution to solve that problem?

1 Like

@S_n_Tung
Sorry I didnt understand that:

You got acc.s. disabled and IG is asking you for a business license…?

I assume you are using a software for managing these acc.s. If so, send me a PM which one. If I know it, I can maybe give you some tips.

Are your deleting “low-performer” pictures (ER / engagement rate is low) or are you continuing with posting even if ER is low? For example this acc. posted in the last days some pics sand the ER decreased:

Thanks for your advice, Albert :slightly_smiling_face:

. You can explain more about ER rates and software that is used to manage accounts.

. I have many accounts disabled when appealed, instagram reply like this you have no way to appeal. Thank you !

Edited by @wortime DM for reason if needed

1 Like

There is more to consider than just ER, for instance how is the feed? Likes can be down by a good percentage if IG updates the system for a few days. If you have many accounts you can tell. How is the overall condition of the account? healthy or bad. Shadowed and its poor no matter how many you add or delete. Look at that stat, - unfollows- 96 gone than 48 added than 11 gone, of course ER will be down, I don’t delete I will archive BTW. as a rule, only if the post is piss poor will I archive.

1 Like