[Dead Instagram Account] How to improve Trust Score

I have the same problem like you. Have you fix it or not?

Hi,
Where are you generating these engagement reports from ?

Hi @Alexnvo do you use all the accounts on same software account or you have multiple setup on multiple PCs.
I just run 3 accounts in a niche from same IP and scare of getting blocked.
Also how you get all these account get started as its tough coz of phone verification etc.

Edited by @wortime DM for reason if needed

LOL. Nooooooo

A little leaked info never hurt anyone, right @wortime LOL

Wait hold up, who is @Wortime2? An impersonator our our legendā€™s @wortime twin? LOL

1 Like

Just add a username on www.igblade.com . If its a new one, come back after some days and check the stats. again.

A member of this forum has created it. If you likethe page, feel free to send him a nice ā€œhelloā€ or ā€œthank youā€ in this thread:

3 Likes

@Alexnvo Thanks for the edit. new to community so wasnt aware of it.
Looking to get the answer though.
Thanks

1 Like

Thanks you so much I will find out my accounts reports.
This is how it looks like for 1 of my account. Not sure if its good.

one computer handles software and accounts. 3 accounts on a proxy is borderline risky - good. if it is a home IP 3 is fine. Getting blocked will happen, be it now or later so donā€™t be suprised if it comes, it part of business.

I havenā€™t tried this on any accounts since instagrams last update, but I experimented with temporarily disabled a few pages for 3-7 days, then reactivation then. I noticed that my engagement almost doubled on all accounts (liked and views). The difference in engagement was so large I donā€™t believe itā€™s a coincidence

1 Like

what du u mean with ā€œdisabledā€?

Ig feed is normal now and mildly hot. It went back to normal yesterday so your timing was good. All my accounts experienced sharp rises in likes, comments and follows

Welcome itā€™s a powerful learning place

1 Like

Well, dont wanna get your frustrated, but 1% engagement is usually not the best. The bigger the account, the lower the ER. May I ask you, how many followers do you have?

2 Likes

Amazing share Thanksā€¦

I know this post is a little old, but do you think that disabling a large account (102k) for a few days and reopening it will actually improve engagement? My engagement has gotten so bad that Iā€™m considering trying it, just want to make sure I can get back into the account!

1 Like

What do you mean DM ? how can you create a group in DMs only ?

Ask them if they want to like and comment on each other

how can you make it more spreadable ? like using whatapp/telegram.

Replying to DMā€™s is important imo, just general interaction will get you up there

just dm more spread out.