[Dead Instagram Account] How to improve Trust Score

I also wonder the same thing. Disabling an account and reactivating it could help or no?

1 Like

What’s the best method/app to get rid of inactive/fake followers? I have a 10.2k kinda dead account with 1% Engagement. Never bought followers or likes but stopped posting for 7 months while rebranding and eventually changing the name of the account. Would like to try to reactivate the account and increase reach and engagement. Any advice here?

How can I focus on engagement first and then growth. Any advice? I have a dead account of 10.2k followers and under 1% engagement. Should I try to revive it or should I start fresh?

Did you try this method? I have an account with 43 000 but veeery low engagement as well

I haven’t tried this yet… I’m nervous of losing the account or something going wrong! Would like to hear from someone who has tried it…

Hey guys. I heard in 2019 IG has done many changes in their algorithms. I used follow/unfollow strategy and gain around 50K followers.But sadly in present it has reduced to 45K but the saddest thing is my stories and only seen by 200 people. What do you guys suggest to get back my dead account

1 Like