Decrease followback ratio last week

The last week i get less followback ratio then normal. didn’t change anything in settings. Not at 1 account, but more. It went from 20-25% to 8-13%…

The only thing i changed was the ‘’ unfollow all users’’ option, because mp wan’t unfollowing anymore.

Unfollow at 3 days after follow.

MP is following enough people everyday, following only people that interacted with targeted accounts last 10 minutes.

Any ideas?

How did you check that your follow back rate was 20 - 25% and now its 8 - 13% and have you been following the same amount of users?

Hi Daniel,

i checked the nr of followers in a excel sheet, massplanner shows that i am following the same amount every day.

When i use the ‘‘unfollow all users’’ option, it still unfollow only after 3 days(thats my setting) of following that user?

Thanks.

i checked the nr of followers in a excel sheet, massplanner shows that i am following the same amount every day. - you mean you checked in Dashboard>Statistics right?

When i use the ‘‘unfollow all users’’ option, it still unfollow only after 3 days(thats my setting) of following that user? - regardless of whether you have the unfollow all users checked or unchecked the Unfollow items after a minimum of x days still applies.

yes i mean in massplanner statistics. and also for a few accounts in an excel sheet.

Any ideas?

I would advice you to try different sources an settings a week at a time too see which ones work best for your niche.
Using the same settings and getting a good follow back rate for a few days and then not changing anything and getting lower follow back rate can happen, you could try to give it some more time see if it gets back up, it could be just an unlucky few days.

1 Like

I am having a similar problem with one of my accounts
Despite having chosen to follow 1,200/day and unfollow after 4 days, I just saw that I have about 500 followings, which is impossible without unfollowing immediately.
Either something’s wrong with my settings or with MP, but I am gonna contact support and clarify this today.

Maybe it is nothing, but just found something i think. But i think i didnt make that change. may be i did:)

I can see that the times that i follow is related to the followback ratio. Now i think: sure it is!

What times do you use to follow??