Deleted thread by author #3

But zuck rules the world

1 Like

How is this affecting me? It’s not. I already had plans to diversify my offerings. In the process of doing that now. But for me, it’s business as usual.

Do I think they they will go after other alternatives? Of course. If it’s in their best interest ($$$$) they will do it. They are trying to monetize the beast even further. They don’t want ANYONE profiting off of them. They went after the Instaposse after all. I mean, that’s just one of hundreds if not thousands of books that use the word Insta, Instagram or gram in them. I heard if you look at his lamborghini funny he will sue you as well.

What are my next steps? Another beer perhaps.

I think @Adnan hit the nail on the head. It;s human nature to beat the system, just as it’s in a coporations best interest to try to get a piece of every dollar that crosses their paths.

My conclusion is that sure, they shutdown the MP website, forced some people to rebrand etc.FB does stupid shit just to see, maybe he was bored one day and tired of forcing interns to wax his back hair, But they do shit like this:

Or this:

Or this:

http://www.staradvertiser.com/2017/01/18/business/facebooks-zuckerberg-sues-to-force-land-sales/

Or this:

Or this:

Or this:

http://www.digitalcitizen.life/facebook-forces-users-share-photos-new-standalone-app

4 Likes

Thanks for the wonderful share. It’s not an assumption anymore that “its” company is really targetting business accounts and accounts that sells services or promote services on their social media accounts. Brands and mostly influencers are affected. Now… what’s next?

Given that mentioning a business account (specially new ones) on every posts will make their post disappear on hashtag searches, worse removing captions automatically, there is no way that an account would grow.

Yesterday, 10 posts from different users mentioned my account. Though the captions were not deleted, I have noticed that I only received the notification (12 hours max later)

2 Likes

I do not think that automation is ending.
I think that Insta will be able to avoid all those behavior that are clearly “botty” or for commercial purposes . We must concentrate on having many accounts and doing little and natural actions each to keep our accounts safe !

1 Like

don’t give up keep ur head high.

2 Likes

This is killing me slowly… 7 days left

1 Like

Does anyone know if other alternatives will still be able to bot on Instagram?

Should have just said it

Does anyone know if all other alternatives will still be able to bot on Instagram?

I guess nobody here can give you a solid answer, as i doubt any of us here are lawyers.

1 Like

To be honest with you, I’ve completely given up on social media. I’ve come to the realization that it’s useless to resist, no need to fight them any longer. I guess you could say I’ve been assimilated.

I made an honest $80 yesterday flipping burgers at McDonald’s.

This entire episode has made me reevaluate my life & I’m really happy it happened, I’m happy to be rid of Massplanner because it was leading me down a dark, winding & dangerous road.

I just stick around here for the witty banter.

7 Likes

For real? how is their pay so high? It’s only less than 10$ (converted) a day where i am.

3 Likes

No, I was just being silly. I’m not flipping burgers. I have no idea what they pay, but basing on an 8 hour day @ $10 / hour :wink:

4 Likes

Why did you break character >.<!!!

4 Likes

Yes they will, until FB gets wind of them and shuts them down too, then another will pop up, or maybe Zuck will get bored/tired and leave everyone alone. Who knows?

1 Like

The end of automation may be near, but that doesn’t mean you can’t come up with new ways to promote yourself. There are lots of manual things you can do, they just take more time.

Maybe I’m just depressed here listening to all of my favorite Soundgarden and Audioslave songs, thinking about how ending automation is a sharp kick to the shin, but suicide is much worse… and losing a life has such a bigger impact on the real world. So sure, maybe MP will be losing a few tools, but there are worse things to struggle with, like crippling depression.

So, chin up, we’ll all recover and find some ways to thrive no matter what the battle ahead is like!

2 Likes

Cheer up!
I understand how many people feel about this. But
I also have a very strong feeling that it’s not the end.
However, it’s not going to be easy either. What I learned in the past is to always handle situations like this fabulously. Be depressed, get angry, inhale, exhale… and think that every time you face your computer, there are people clapping for you. So move on. (I always imagine this and I always ended up finishing a lot of things). Gotta utilize whatever we have and just do whatever we do best. Oh… sleep more too. It’s going to be fine.

1 Like

Automation will NEVER end, guys. Automation is literally what makes humans humans.

Be it through Slavery or through Machines. Automation runs in our DNA and mankind will never turn its back on it. (((Facebook))) prefers slavery over machinery.

Eg how ancient automation is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9TdoO2OVaA

Civilization itself only became a thing once humans learned how to automate some process, be it using animals or primitive machines like the one in the video. (((Facebook))) is one of the biggest advocates for Mass Immigration (Modern Slavery). They don’t understand the future of civilization itself is through Robots. This fight is far more Ancient than you realize. It’s what differentiate Japanese Society from the European Society.

Did I go on a tangent? Sure I did. But that does not mean I am wrong. lol

6 Likes

I was sad to here about Chris Cornell. Just goes to show you that fame isn’t everything.

3 Likes

Suckerberg will never stop us.

2 Likes

Depends on the shareholders.

2 Likes

Automation will keep evolving…
its just a sign of survival of the fittest software.

And incorporating A.I. into the mix soon will add
to the complexity of the automations to come…

I do think the shut downs are good for the overall platform experience.

Also, for the automators out there who used them for clients,
this goes to show you cant put your eggs in one basket.

To have some systems in place that dont use automation
but rely more on organic strategies… (eg: hashtags, bio keywords)

Thats what i did for my clients, if botting goes completely out,
I still coach people on how to use the platform altogether.

But overall, automation will find a way to resurface.
No doubt.

Just a matter of time, and WHO will see their tracks.

3 Likes