Deleted thread by author #3

Hello MPsocial,

Instagram has been tackling down many of the top Instagram automation softwares/services recently and i’m pretty sure this is hurting a lot of marketers and businesses like us.

Do you think they are coming after all the alternatives?

Is Instagram botting over?

How is this effecting you and what are your next plans?

Let’s discuss our thoughts and come to a conclusion!

5 Likes

Hi @bossofig,

Indeed, it’s clear that Instagram (Facebook) is ramping up their game to prevent botting on their platform.
They shut down other platforms as well and now they are attempting on shutting down MP, which is proven successful so far. Hopefully the MP team will find a way around this.

Do you think they are coming after all the alternatives?
I think with time, they will come after all tools that enable users to follow/unfollow IG accounts in mass.
Instagram seems to be heavily against that (thus the 40 IG account limit every 45 mins or so).

Is Instagram botting over?
Not at all. As Instagram is finding new ways to stop botting, so do botters are finding new ways to keep botting.
It’s an ongoing race and a challenge for both parties.

How is this effecting you and what are your next plans?
I’m going to keep using MP until the functionality is available (hopefully for the full length of 200+ days that my license is active). Will be on the look on MP Social forum and hopefully until then MP Team will find a way around it.
In the meanwhile, it’s good to have a look of what alternative tools are out there, although none of them compare with Mass Planner in my experience.

Instagram drives a lot of traffic with relevant hashtags and posting 1-2 times a day. If you currently manage 3-5 accounts, it may be possible to grow them with solely posting quality content regularly, with relevant hashtags and manual following, liking and commenting.

Would be curious to hear your answers and future strategy as well.

8 Likes

Yeah it’s all over, was fun while it lasted though…

4 Likes

It’s a shame really :frowning:

7 Likes

I want to say a big thank you for everything you’ve done.
bye
and see you in another life

1 Like

Immediately after instagress and Mass Planner shut down their services, 4 new automation tools popped out.

Instagram and Suckerberg are fighting the war they can’t win. They can minimize the loses, temporary, but bot creators will evolve, and with them, the users will do the same.

By forcing someone to shut down the service, you’re admitting that this kind of stuff works. Now everyone wants to use them.

Sucky, what have you done here?
Let me know in 3 months, I’ll be here, waiting for your reply.

43 Likes

Hi, wrt the ‘4 new automation tools’ … any links/names to that?
Given MP is gone for good (is it…?), surely we can share alternatives now?

1 Like

ill be hanging out trolling you…if you need to chat…i might take up yoga and paddle boarding in my spare time…solve the middle east peace crisis

Amen!
(How do I increase the limit of my likes?Can’t like this anymore)

3 Likes

If you’re looking for alt, you just need to search around the net. For obvious reasons, no one will disclose any alts here and it (the post) will be removed if any is found.

1 Like

Yes & it sucks. I can’t pay my bills anymore mark zuck keeps stealing money from me making me pay hundreds for clicks that don’t even convert . O well going back to flipping burgers by next week.

2 Likes

Hi Adnan I just got idea btw. Why not treat software like a proxy. One same software with different names?

1 Like

LOLWUT did I just read.

2 Likes

I don’t know guys, I think I am just going to throw in the towel and go home.

5 Likes

You’re giving up that easy? :smiley:

7 Likes
6 Likes

Yeah, I mean, I do whatever zuck says you know?

3 Likes

Don’t do that man. :smiley:

2 Likes