Disablet account on instagram

As the message suggests, it’s an error on IG’s side (most likely in your specific region) - SImply wait.
Appealing is not a right and should not be treated as such.

IG is also known for not replying, or replying very late to appeals.

thanks for the answer, so you think instagram will answer soon, because I’ve been waiting for more than a month. has anyone had a similar situation? I don’t know if I should give up or still hope to get my account back

don’t get your hopes high but keep sending it daily. Be sure to follow this guide:

or just hire Henry to do it for you :slight_smile:

I have one more question, can I use a different email request to confirm it’s me than the which i Have on Instagram

Yes, you can. I asked the same question on this forum before because I got an error when I was trying to submit the appeal form. I could submit it after I changed the email address.

I unban a few accounts in December ,

1. use same mobile device you create your IG account with (this is very important because of trust)

2. Use 4g internet , not WiFi

3. When you type your email in appeal in IG Help Center ,first letter have to be big,
    e.x. On many phones like iPhone is automatically first letter is big , that is sign to IG you are real person with real phone , do same if you have android

4. Do all steps every second day

5. From my experience it takes 7-10 days to IG reactivate account…

6. I unblock 100% of my accounts

7. After when you again login to your account on your mobile phone, don`t use (a.to.mati.on) in next 2 to 3 weeks , just use IG app on your phone in that period . My recommendation is to use all features in IG app > watching Stories from other people, also Stories Highlights, go to Explore page and spend few minutes every second hour ,you can do there watching videos from other people , make likes, you can saved posts from them, , go to Reels watch videos likes saved everything you can actually do on IG app to build your trust score to the high level.
    With one word > USE ALL FEATURES IG APP OFFERS ON DAILY BASES.

8. To protect from future banning your account you have to pay every second week adds to IG , you can choose cheapest one for just one day. IG living from adds , and they don`t banning acc who are give them money :grinning:

p.s. You can share this to other people who need this advice , and leave me like if you are satisficed :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

3 Likes

They unblock your account ?

at the beginning I have to unblock my account to use it and I have been waiting for a month for any further changes, maybe you Have few methods more to unblock

Yes, I unblock all my accounts, we speak about acc who are disabled

Can u help me w my problem N give me more advice at the beginning?

I work more than 16h today…
I write everything from number 1 to nuber 8… Witch number you need more help?

Good to hear this works for you, but at the same time I can totally see how many people won’t be able to do step 1 due to acc being very old/bought etc. 4. Should do daily imo

I would not recommend to use the same email either as ig would ignore it at some point. I would recommend to check out this thread for more details đź›  How to unban your Instagram Account correctly

1 Like

No, my account is still disabled. I don’t appeal daily, maybe that’s why it’s still not reactivated yet. :slight_smile: You should keep appealing with your email. If they stop replying. use another email.

Thanks for sharing your experience. Have you ever been able to recover your account by submitting the appeal form on PC instead of on your phone?

Now i cant send any request from instagram, im trying to use three different emails but I have still same problem

Do you get the email asking you to submit a picture each time you complete the form?

I submitted once everyday for five days but the last two times I didn’t get the email.

Thanks in advance

No, it`s normal sometimes to don’t get email . I recommend to use small and big letters on first letter on email when you send request . Use every time different … e.x. 1st time big letter… 2nd time small letter … 3rd time big letter… 4 small …
Read all things I write before , also read two three times for better understanding… If you do everything correct you will recover your ac.c …

1 Like

Thanks for these awesome suggestions @patrikpatrikson :pray: :v:

1 Like

Your request couldn’t be proceed because you have spam them multiple times for this username. So probably they blocked you for username or your ip for same username or both for submitting request for 7 to n number of days.

Because they blocked your username. There AI might be detecting it as a spam. It takes 7 to n number of days to get this unblocked. I have got all the disabled account activated in my cases I have solved. You can contact me at Instagram @sunwadhwani2102