Do Shadowbans Hide Your Posts From Followers?

If you are shadowbanned and you post, can your followers see what you posted or not? Or does the shadowban only keep non-followers from seeing your posts? What if only a few out of 500 likes come from non-followers; does this mean you’re shadowbanned?

Thanks.

No , doesnt block storys to your followers too

If you’re shadowbanned, your content won’t appear on anyone’s feed, Explore, or hashtag pages unless they already follow you.

There is no shadow ban in Instagram

i think Instagram shadow ban situation is mostly dead followers, i have never noticed it on any campaign which we grow manually

shadowban is real, today (ios user) i am able to see my account status and see if im shadow banned or not, risk etc and why exactly, they are way more transparent about this today

where are you able to see if you are shadow banned? Is there a website that can detect this?

You can see it on Twitter it shows exact shadowban and reasons just search for one so then you know Insta has the same thing. For example I was following too fast for Elons new algorithm so I saw they aren’t following back and then I checked shadowban and I wasn’t coming up in search means they don’t see my follows. So I waited for it to lift immediately new followers

1 Like