Do you know any better ways to find targeted accounts? Scrapebox, socialblade tested?

Looking for good accounts that you can use for scraping their followers (and target for your follow tool) is pain in the ass. 99% of them is too small and if they are bigger 90% are faked,

So… using search option on Instagram is worthless.

Any of you know better ways to find similiar account in your niche, maybe using scrapebox and then filter results with socialbalade?

Any tricks to find accounts which have more then 5000 followers etc. in your niche?

There must be some external tool for finding good sources, or trick to do that.

My contribution & tip to this topic:

using google search for “hot chicks” type this command:

site:instagram.com -site:instagram.com/p/ -site:help.instagram.com -site:instagram.com/explore/ “hot chicks”

it works a little better than instagram search but still far far from ideal

5 Likes

I use imristo IG scraper to scan large targeted accounts. To find more accounts then scrape again with different filters to find 5k+ accs.

I have my own little tool that calculates engagement from a list of IG users so don’t need to check engagement manually via socialblade for the whole list.

2 Likes

Would u mind sharing your own little tool? Please

Sorry but I can’t. Its hosted on my agency server, using my private API and it is very raw product, tailored for my needs.

… but I will tell you how you (or half decent web programmer) can make similar tool in less than 2h without even using IG API.

1. Take website like www.influencermarketinghub.com/instagram-money-calculator/ (there are few others with different results).
  2. Create simple web script that checks list of usernames instead of one for engagement from similar website like mentioned above.
  3. Done.
3 Likes

Hey Monzo,

I was just considering to buy that scrape tool. I see you are familiar with it, can you explain how you exactly find targeted accounts? I’m willing to pay you for it if you want.

Let me know,
Rick

There is no need to pay me, I will share my method that has helped me find excellent targeted accounts that I would probably never find otherwise and it has nothing to do with scraper tools.

To find large targeted IG accounts I use Facebook Adverts specifically Audience Insights. I start with selecting basic parameters like age, gender, geo and those sort of things. You can be more specific and select more parameters by using common sense and little bit of creativity and your niche specific filters.

Once you’re done with this, you’ll start to see what sort of stuff your audience like - like specific niches or specific pages they like and find IG accounts according to what you find there. Open notepad and make a note of everything!

You will be amazed to find out that your target audience are also big lovers of certain brands, certain public figures, certain everything.

Spend good few hours doing this and you will have a massive list of very targeted IG accounts.

Hope this helps.

12 Likes

I haven’t done any fancy scraping but I’ve had pretty good success so far looking at accounts which hit the top 9 on hashtags related to my niche

Hi! Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

What is this or where can I find this?

Ninja stuff right here,

So this is assuming MP research tool is not cutting it?

I’ve never used/seen the MP research tool to be honest. Do you use it?

What MP reaserch tool? Is there such a thing for instagram because I can’t see it…

in the tools section all the way to the right hand side…

OMG! This is freaking amazing! Thanks!