Do you listen to music while "working"?

So i have been experimenting a lot with work and music!

There are different types of music i listen to at different times.

1 Psytrance & Psybient

2 Hip-hop and rap

3 Binaural beats

one of my fav sets

do try them guys the psybient and focus based music also works great.

Basically that is how i do online marketing

No music, only work! Best

2 Likes

Battle music from

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Just a good mood, so why not

2 Likes

Recent listening habitsā€¦ music is always on.

straight up trap music and westcoast hip hop. imma hustler at heart. same songs i would ride around makin moves

1 Like

Everything you hear on this album has been done by one person: Daron Malakian, who is the guitarist at System Of A Down.

Thanks for sharing!
I would usually listen to anything instrumental. Words can sometimes lower my concentration haha.

Just saw this =-- hell, I used to but once the coffee/monster starts to kick in and the music startsā€¦I seem to get up and start dancingā€¦

Silence nowā€¦lmao

Hans Zimmer and Zack Hemsey are pretty amazing for Work :wink:

Thanks, I found another alternative to my jazz music!

1 Like

Yes I know a good few djs so they post their sets up on mixcloud and i pop my headphones in and work love it, really helps me get in the zone

This guy is really djing for 12 hours, love him

1 Like

Insane stuff. Any A&R want to hire him?

I actually just tested this out and itā€™s been amazing. Itā€™s like caffeine boost but stable for like 2-3 hours. Plus their meditation track is great too, if you havenā€™t been doing it for a while (or never).

Travis Scott or Kings Kross!

Lo fi hip hop YouTube stream

Lane 8, Ben Bohmer

check them out on YouTube you wont regret it :slight_smile:

When i need to stay wakeup i listen to this

Anyone here listen to self-development videos or audiobooks while working? Iā€™ve found it to be the best way to kill two birds with one stone.

Itā€™s amazing how much content and learning you can get through over an 8-12 hour work period, particularly when youā€™re working on lower-level tasks that take less of your brainā€™s focus but are a necessary part of your everyday work.

Of course, music is great and can help boost focus depending on the genre/type (as many have already mentioned here), but why not listen to some of Jim Rohnā€™s teachings with music in the background? Itā€™s worked wonders for me!

Some of my favorite self-development channels (most have soothing/soft music in the background already):

Hope that helps!