Do you really get even 50% sms from online services?

Ok , are you affiliating or protecting sms pva or something ? do you want to make 20 accnts follow more , need pv and saw what’s going to happen using Different numbers from sms pva ?

with screenshot also , just if you are stuff of them do something with the numbers.Some may work at many cases no sms to recieve , then user changes many times numbers and ig tracks it

Oh sorry man ! did not read good your words ! Just being a little crazy smspva has killed many of my accnts , you are right Especially sms pva = Death of accnts

Yes , but if i use fresh created i may flag proxies , so again damage… but better than killing 6 month +

aksi @khai with real sim how many accnts you verify per 1 ? does ig sees 1 number verifies accounts from diff locations (proxies?) thanx

Well, I create accounts myself with different wifi and phones since I have a better result than buying accounts. And I run them with super low settings like 20 per day and increase it slowly.(i have no link on most of my accounts btw). I apologise as I never did got an aged account before :sweat_smile:

I’m unsure about whether ig sees it that way. I couldn’t remember how many accounts I verify it with since currently, but if i try pva-ing with this number, they would say phone number used too many times or smth like that.

No.

I was starting to believe that, as well. However, I figured out how to make it work 100% of the time.

Requires a cellular connection & a PC.

Account gets flagged for phone verification in MP. Connect to the cell network with your PC - make sure you have a fresh IP. Disconnect & reconnect if need be. Do not use a proxy.

Open a private browser window, log in to the account in question.

You’ll see the phone verification screen. Go to smspva, get a number & feed it to IG.

You should have your code within a few minutes & should be able to successfully verify.

Keep the browser open - go back to MP, set the browser useragent (under social profile -> show advanced profile settings) to match the useragent of the browser you used to do the phone verification. See this page (http://www.whoishostingthis.com/tools/user-agent/)

If MP still wants you to phone verify, make a minor tweak or change to the username to get rid of that prompt (but make sure you reset the username to the correct value!) then click “verify”.

Should now show a verified status.

You should still have the browser up on your PC, browse around a little bit, like a few posts, do some random activity before closing.

I’ve phone verified 12 accounts this way since yesterday & every single one of them has worked.

Now, not all of those steps may be necessary, but I’m superstitious so I do it the same way every time :wink:

Use a hot spot, tether your phone, mobile router, etc.

3 Likes

First time i heard that ! haha ! so you go to different places and create accnts with public wifi ? No problem after putting them to proxie ? Do they survive to month ?

Haha well it’s some sort the same as this @BrandonBerner’s thread. You could check it out :).
http://mpsocial.com/t/making-unlimited-instagram-accounts/1383/58

Yup, all lasted above 1 month and oldest account is from September. Only a few accounts got pva-ed but it doesn’t really matter since you can pva with your own phone, family phone, friends phone etc, the list is endless. Don’t worry about it actually since you are creating your own accounts so you don’t lose any money. Just test it out and see it it works well for you :slight_smile: , nothing to lose. Just remember to stick with low settings though,

1 Like

More than a thnx for your answer , i cannot buy a ton of sim cards.Nor putting in my phone all the time diff sims to verify.10-20 will be ok for my basic accnts.So as i understand(if i did…) :

a) Requires a cellular connection & a PC -> I currently have 3 residential ip’s (2 routers one uses 2 diff residential like i am at other town) , so will the one of the 2 be ok to use on my one pc for account pva from smspva ? When i change back to mp-proxy , shall it need again pva due change of location ?

b)Keep the browser open - go back to MP …ect -> Suppose i read the link provided and know how to do it , shall i have used the computer where massplanner is installed to login to my one/3 ip’s ? or a second computer (that does not have mp on it , may teamviewer to connect to that has mp) ?Do i need the computer that has mp installed do the proccess ?
Also shall i disconect the account from mp , before i do the process ?Won’t mp try to autoconnect to the account so it’s connected through proxy + ip together ?

-If MP still wants you to phone verify, make a minor tweak or change to the username to get rid of that prompt -> do you mean the username of the account in mp ? Or in ig ?(mp i think you mean :D)

Thanx again , very valuable information ! If you wish 1 twitter 1-6month with 500 follower gift for your help , dm me your mail to deliver !

1 Like

Honestly, I think the magic here is using an IP from a cellular provider. I haven’t tried with residential IPs.

I use a totally different computer.

Yes, in Mass Planner. Seems that if you don’t do the phone verification through mass planner, it’ll never get rid of the prompt to do it. So by making a small change to the username & then fixing it - you’ll get the normal “verify” prompt.

That’s very kind, but we share info freely around here. No payment needed!

Good luck

1 Like

Do they last above one month , or they last till now ? how much % of them ? For how long they last i don’t mean pva i mean actual ban.Haven’t tried fresh yet but i will do some to see.i’m inpacient with low settings for Months

“Don’t worry about it actually since you are creating your own accounts so you don’t lose any money” , Time is much worst than losing some $ , i got bot to make resh accnts , but what’s the point losing time ? If i got and more $ i would probably buy already at my niche with real followers 1000%
Qute : i don;t sell accnts , if i do i will post on marketplace

Yes they did last all the way till now. I would say maybe 95% of my account but well it varies for different people due to settings. I stick with very low settings which I don’t think alot of people would do lol.

Athought I did a mistake of not adding more accounts for the first few months since I was just concentrating on a few.

Well it was just a suggestion and how I do things since I start up with low cost. Sure, losing some time but you learn from settings and which settings is your own ‘sweet spot’. Well it depends people’s perceptive :slight_smile: Hope things work out for you, have a good day my friend.

It’s true , setting matter more , this must be my focus from next week.Got almost 50 accnts from second day , you don’t want so see how low % follow back…i stopped everything.Your first accnt 22+ ?! Amazing ! Just take one sim and Secure this account like a diamond :wink: Have a nice day 2 !

Do you delete user agent data from MP advanced profile settings after PV?

No, I leave it.

I verified 10 accounts last night using your method. Lets see how it goes…

To be honest, I never had problems verifying accounts using MP EB. It is almost always successful. My problem is that I get repeated PVs. I verify today, and then again tomorrow, then after 2-3 days…
I leave accounts to rest, put warm up settings, nothing helps.
I get repeated PVs using both real SIMs or online cheap numbers, on whitehat or blackhat accounts, different proxies…
My settings are low. I even have test accounts with lot more aggressive settings not getting PVs.
Lets hope your method will help.

However, I could not follow your method step by step. First I copy user agent and paste it into MP EB. Then I browse to copy the URL, because I do not see PV screen if I simply try to log in using my browser.
Then I paste the URL to my browser and execute PV. Then my browser goes to Instagram log in screen.
Then I go to MP EB again, browse, do 1 like, verify account, close MP EB and my browser.

I did 3 PVs with real SIMs and 7 using online service. All 10 successful. Now I need to wait few days to see if I will get repeated PVs again.

PS: after every PV I switched on/of airplane mode on Android to change IP. I used two different browsers: Chrome in incognito and Firefox portable.

1 Like

Where are the profile advanced setting ? i cannot see them nowhere

No need to change name ect , just hit verify in the social profiles section(where mp swows all social profiles) without choosing “details” of the particular account.Valid in seconds no husle !

Note : This stuff works !

I PV my accs with hidemynumbers + embedded browser ( every account with his own proxy ) and zero problems, just in some accounts i must PV again.

Are you sure those bans are by PV or a spammy action?

1 Like