Do you really need 4G proxies now?

I’m using private residential proxies together with scrapers and most of my accounts are being banned, usually within 1-2 weeks.

Is it really essential now to use 4G proxies to avoid bans? Anyone had success with private residential proxies?

How many accounts can you run per 4G proxy because they are quite expensive.

Do you find when signing up to Instagram they lock the account for 24 hours to review information?

Yeah but this often won’t occur until about 1-2 weeks.

I would say, still yes, especially if you’re planning to hit any decent numbers of actions.

We suggest only having 1 - 2 accounts per proxy/IP. If you are using scraper and main IG accounts, these should not share the same IP/proxy at all.

well if the issue happens only on the scrapers I would say you are using a good proxy because having a scraper for 2 weeks before it dies looks good enough especially with all these restrictions and issues, but you can try 4G ones on a few accounts and see how it goes try to go for 2 accounts per proxy as a small test and watch what will heppen.

Only 1-2 per 4G proxy? But most of them are in the range of around $70 per month? If you have 10 accounts that’s $700 a month!

I read other posts here people saying you can run 10 per 4G proxy?

1 Like

I use residential for scrapers and 4G for slaves.
For scrapers api limits is what helps them stay alive longer

4g proxy
one 4g proxy port —24 ig accounts, 1 hour 1 ig account
200 follow per day(every account do 200 follows in 60 min), follow by api
work well 2 years

3 Likes

Most of the answers to these questions are in this thread:

Feel free to DM me for further infos,
Boris

1 Like

It is absolutely essential to run accounts using 4G mobile proxies - and mind you these need to be truly mobile phone based proxies. If you get rotating IPs you can run as many as 10-12 accounts/proxy so that would save you some money.

1 Like

A max of 2 accounts per proxy is what I suggest and using API limits on you scrapers will help. Also if you can let your scraper follow some as a warm-up it would be great.

Hello! For me @ISTJ 4G proxies are really essential in managing my accounts and they are working really great coupled with the right settings. As for the 4G proxies, they can cater up to 10 profiles for main accounts and up to 100 if they are scraper accounts. Hope it helps :muscle:

1 Like

How do you mean, 10 main accounts per one 4G proxy?

That’s right @Jaha

How many accounts do you connect to your 4G proxy, by the way?

I am running one account per proxy. I’ve purchased 4G only for a couple of very important accounts and I am not taking any chances with those accounts.

do you mean 100 accounts on a proxy? how is that even possible :grin: IG will ban them and the IP is a split second.

Hi @Luca yes but I am referring to scraper accounts only and not the main profiles. For the main profiles, 5-10 is the recommended number.

even for scrapers that is way too much, IG won’t tolerate 100 accounts doing actions from the same time even with rotation and other stuff included, let me know how you can do that maybe there is a way i don’t know of