Does anyone know how to steal competitor Facebook Pixel Data?

Has anyone ever heard of being able to use other pages Facebook pixel data for their own marketing? I don’t know if it’s possible but been told it is. I’ve also heard that it’s possible to use two separate pixels in order to get really granular and target specific people rather than a group. I wasn’t able to find anything about it online, so may not be true.

2 Likes

I don’t think you would be able to unless the page is part of your business account. The data is supposed to be secure. That being said, I am sure if you knocked on Zuck’s door and asked for the data, he may give it to you !!!

2 Likes

:joy: true that. Yeah, I don’t think it’s possible. Just thinking if it is, someone here might know :grin:

not unless you find a way to put your pixel on their site.

the skills to do so are way more valuable than w.e biz you may run using this pixel LOL you just CAN’T the pixel its associated to a page so you either hack their FB page or their site and put your pixel so you choose which’s easy for you and good luck

Stealing is not good. Also long term successful business will never be based on “stealing”.

1 Like

Yeah agreed. I don’t do blackhat marketing, I more so wanted to know if they were telling me the truth.

can’t be done unless you trick their data source, and wouldn’t be legal either.

3 Likes

Yes a person can. If caught see ya in prison . not a joke a very serious crime

2 Likes