Does Facebook now ban creating accounts in mobile phone?

Can I create 1 more account from my IP address in my mobile phone? I did not create any account for 8 months. No accounts were banned from my IP address. I plan to use my IP address and I clear cookies all the time. I will register my phone number and add e-mail later. I plant to use mobile phone for 2 weeks and then use computer.

It seems recent posts that this method does not work because Facebook updated its system.

1 Like

You need 4g proxies.

If you’ve created the last account for 8 months from your phone I don’t think you should have any problems with creating one more.

Just make it and don’t stress about it :slight_smile: It’s your regular phone so FB knows everything they need about you already :smiley:

yeah, I don’t think you will have any problems doing that just make sure to keep everything as natural as possible, don’t start with aggressive actions. 4g proxy will be a good choice as well.

One more account is fine. I did the same thing. Since then I have been switching between my accounts on my phone, and I never have any issues with it.