Does someone know a good & free Automation tool?

Its got support and some guides but the guides arnt that good in my opinion. A lot of buttons can be good but also can be confusing.

1 Like

I mean Jarvee has a looot of buttons aswell, many of them not rly neededā€¦ Would you say instadub has even more? :scream:

Free tools come at the cost of you coding ā€¦ Instapy is fantastic but learn python coding for 6 months first else you could damage your accounts ā€¦
Thank donā€™t include the goodies of Jarvee which is selected actions so it will greatly impede your goals

Confusing gui. If you do end up getting it, I could help you a little bit. It has most of the things jarvee has so I run it for child accs but I donā€™t run it for main accounts because I prefer child and main accounts be kept separate.

1 Like

Ok sounds good, Iā€™m using gmt2 for childs, also pretty cheap and unlimited accs, but some features are missingā€¦ So you actually recommend instadub as a cheaper Jarvee? :slight_smile:

i see alot of people recommending GMT2ā€¦ i used this awhile ago it seemed to use up so much of my VPS ram/cpu usage compared to Jarvee!

how is it now?

Yeah, free and good in the same phrase itā€™s not really possible, you can get an ā€œOKā€ tool like a lot of people suggestions, but free, only if you know how to code your own bot, and even then, yes itā€™s ā€œfreeā€ when it comes to money, but you have to put time into it, and not just once but regularly, because of Instagram updates.

2 Likes

I like it a lot actually, GMT2 is awesome, some small things missing, but itā€™s fully ok actually :wink:
10 gb Ram for 200 accs

Dont think any of the free alternatives will cut it. Just spend the cash on Jarvee and you wont be disappointed!

1 Like

You can try out Jarvee, itā€™s the best tool out there right now imo. Cheers

1 Like