Does the IP from which you Confirm Email matter?

@malishparty has good method

Will add my 2 cents, this isn’t big deal, yes obviously adding in same IP will give more trust to IG, but it’s so easy to do it I think IG doesn’t gives big trust score, because we can do it after creation and it’s easy.

1 Like

You can ignore it if you wish.
But it is the most important part of posting anything through Jarvee. Especially if you post the same content more than once. If you do not clean these things, those posts are directly linked.
I can assure you that many do not just “ignore it”. It is an absolute necessity.

For sure! I found I was spending so much money on the data plans, plus it is so time consuming. So for just a bit more, you can save all your time and have someone like @tobiyox do it for you. And as I am an avid mobile account creator, I can confirm that he is insanely good at what he does.
But … I do recommend knowing how to create them yourself - which you do. I always try to stay knowledgeable and independent just in case. If you only ever rely on someone for your accs, then you are totally at their mercy haha. And when they aren’t around you will have that portion of your process collapse.
I find that in this industry it’s kind of like finding a balance for me between being smart about my time and hiring someone to do things like this when I can, but never letting myself get lazy or dependent. :wink:
Haha. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, this is sooo important! Being independent is the key + you shouldn’t put all your eggs in one basket :wink:

I think this applies to every industry to be honest. Great thinking you ve got there!

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re very welcome! I think you can rename in XnView as well. I use a different program for renaming just because that’s been apart of my process and it’s habitual haha.
Maybe look and see if it’s possible in there and if not I can recommend a different one!
People say renaming isn’t as important as metadata and hashes but I just think it’s better to be prepared. If Instagram decides to start caring about the names at some point, it would jeopardize the ones you haven’t renamed type thing.