Does verifying accounts at once leave a footprint (If the accounts were already used on their specific proxy)?

I applied new settings and copied them over to multiple clients. anyways, those clients were already on their 1:1 proxy. I verified all of those accounts at once since they were already verified through that IP address 20 seconds before. Does this leave a footprint?

Each login leaves a trail.

1 Like

I’m confused as to what you’re asking… So they are all already verified, and then you applied new settings to them all at once… Why did you need to re-verify if they were already verified?

I am sorry if I am not reading this correctly…

1 Like

I’m fairly certain verifying is no more than an API call to check whether the account is logged in. It could be a simple as visiting the account profile or news feed, which would leave no trace whatsoever.

1 Like

I wanted each account to auto sync before midnight. I pressed copy all and copied all settings over to each account. when this happened, it made every account turn red to where i needed to re verify. I re verified each account at about the same time in the span of 5 minutes. Now im concerned if this has left a footprint or not. (every account is still on the same proxy and were logged in two minutes prior to me applying the settings over)

I hope this is the case, hopefully some more people will add their input in!